Take imaging more serious SDC... Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sbrenn

With the risk of sounding frustrated,

Is there any way for this site to place images bigger then 50kB?
If the server is not capable, at least provide the articles with a link to the high res images.

But on top of all.. In the article Stellar Fossils a picture is ALTERED into the red to make the stars look "old". (Check the original to see what I mean.
Any journalist who tampers with images is fired or at least not taken seriously.

Please take us more serious. I notice I'm more often checking out other sites for the news and images. I don't think you would want that?!

Hi sbrenn, firstly welcome to SDC.

What you is host your images on a thrid party site such as Imageshack, Photobucket, etc & copy link to image on here at SDC using

Please note most memebers will see an image approx 740 wide, as the page crops them to that width. Wider images can be posted, but portions wider then 740 will not show, i.e it will look cropped on the right.

If you click on my handle 3488 you'll find loads of tat I've worked on & linked here on many threads, particularly in Missions & Launches, with enlargements, crops, etc of spaceprobe imagery.

Andrew Brown.

S

sbrenn

Dear Andrew,

I wasn't talking about my desire of posting images here. Please give your advise to the editors of the space.com site. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts