Teleportation

Jun 18, 2021
Visit site
Teleportation A>C and we have B.
In order for information to be teleported to C first they is a connection between B>C, information is shared between A>B, without A>C sharing any info

Question is the requirement of two of the same person needed to be teleported, so that one is deleted.

Reactions: Clovis
May 11, 2021
Visit site
Teleportation A>C and we have B.
In order for information to be teleported to C first they is a connection between B>C, information is shared between A>B, without A>C sharing any info

Question is the requirement of two of the same person needed to be teleported, so that one is deleted.
Well, teleportation of people at least is a far fetched science fiction idea and most likely will never be achieved in reality. But if it it is possible then I don't see why any copy of anything would (in principle) need to be deleted. So a transporter should also be a person duplicator.

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
I think the weakness of these sorts of ideas is that they try to promulgate on a macro scale, what might be thought possible on a micro scale. Whereas you might be able to obtain a certain effect on a single atom. you would have serious problems with human beings.
Consider a 'stargate' type teleportation device. An atom might just pass through a 'portal' whereas, (according to a fictional suggestion) a human body would somehow retain the connection of all the molecules, and reconstitute, not to mention retain consciousness.

Cat :)

Reactions: IG2007
Jun 18, 2021
Visit site
Can teleportation change history, I think history is fixed but to change one event the consequences are that everything else is linked to other events, so it will be never ending.

Reactions: Clovis

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
Clovis, "That's called a parodox."

As far as I can see, the grandfather paradox is actually going to preclude any change in history or, perhaps, better, "change in the flow of perceived reality".

P.S. Lots of opportunities for semantic quibbles here :) :) :)

Reactions: IG2007
Jun 18, 2021
Visit site
Clovis, "That's called a parodox."

As far as I can see, the grandfather paradox is actually going to preclude any change in history or, perhaps, better, "change in the flow of perceived reality".

P.S. Lots of opportunities for semantic quibbles here :) :) :)

OK.... Is it theoretical possible to create artificial gravity inside the international space station...... To replicate walking on earth 🤔

Interstellar, a huge earthlike rotating space station in orbit around Saturn. It was very cool. There is one like that in "Enemy Mine" also. And one that circles the Earth in Elysium.

Last edited:
Reactions: Catastrophe
May 13, 2022
Visit site
Telepathy exist, and we can teleport thoughts and images on light speed to each other, in a distance of 5kplus minus. Mass, that is a different story. We need a teleportation machine for that, and to crack the (collective consciousness)field for that. Time is for the observer, but how do we still the time and get our hartbeat back if we are on point b?

Latest posts