Terminator 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

flynn

<i>Story from Empire</i><br /><font color="yellow"><br /><b>Schwarzenegger mulls Terminator 4</b><br />24 September 2004 <br />It's official: the forces of Skynet will be back for a fourth attempt to squash humanity, with shooting on Terminator 4 scheduled to begin in 2005. "Eh?" you say, rather inarticulately, "but surely they wouldn't do such a thing without the lumbering, Austrian Terminator we've all come to know and love." Well, actually they would, but don't count the Governor out just yet.<br /><br />Discussions are ongoing with Schwarzenegger - who's already pretty busy running California and trying to get that Bush chap re-elected - and we may yet see him return to cause more mechanical mayhem. But don't expect a leading role. If he signs on at all, Arnold's role will likely be a small one, leaving the fourth instalment to break in an entirely new model of Terminator. Since they've already done the shapeshifter and one that can operate electrical appliances, what can we expect for the fourth generation of killing machine? A jet pack? Roller blades? The ability to start first time on a January morning? We'll keep you posted.<br /><br />Meanwhile the script for T4 is essentially complete thanks to the screenwriters behind Rise Of The Machines, and director Jonathan Mostow has cleared a space in his calendar to direct the film after completing work on his next project. Claire Danes and Nick Stahl are a little less certain though, as neither of them have signed on for another film. Which you'd think is something of a problem given how the third film finished. <br /></font><br /><br />Should be an explotion fest, 100 minutes of "Shock and awe!" Hope they sign Claire Danes and Nick Stahl up if only to provide a little continuity. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font color="#800080">"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring" - <strong>Chuck Palahniuk</strong>.</font> </div>

W

wmdragon

the last one was enjoyable, I liked the time 'twists', but doesnt compare to the first two. I expect it will be downhill from here, bound to happen when they stretch a series too long (e.g. Aliens) <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p><font color="#993366"><em>The only laws of matter are those which our minds must fabricate, and the only laws of mind are fabricated for it by matter.</em> <br /> --- James Clerk Maxwell</font></p> </div>

C

canadian_joe

Freddy Vs Jason Vs Ash, now there is a fun movie. All the better since that is the plan for the next Freddy Vs Jason movie! <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

F

flynn

You mean Bilbo Baggins is going to cross swords with Freddy Kruger? I hope he takes Gandolf along. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font color="#800080">"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring" - <strong>Chuck Palahniuk</strong>.</font> </div>

M

mooware

<font color="yellow">"I'd have TERMINATOR vs ALIEN vs PREDATOR "</font><br /><br />Which in turn Unites Darth Vader and Captain Kirk to engage a common enemy to ensure the greater good of the universe.. All goes as planned until.. Freddy shows up and inserts some new tactics he learned from watching The Ring.<br /><br />

C

crowing

I must admit I'm a bit like dragon on this in that the last one was enjoyable but only just,the first two were better and really I think it will be all down here from now,especially if arnie isn't really in it!<br /><br />One more day to go before aliens vs predator is out,so I'll go and see it on the weekend,I've got doubts but I have to go and see it!

F

flynn

Or a quick cameo at the end where you see him being prepared to be sent back in time for the forst time and thats how they end the film.<br /><br />Full Circle <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font color="#800080">"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring" - <strong>Chuck Palahniuk</strong>.</font> </div>

S

Saiph

From the get go I've always wanted to see what happened in that future with Skynet. I'd hoped 2 would be it, but they did pretty well with that setup.<br /><br />3 I don't like conceptually (entertaining enough). Conceptually it's: Shoot! We actually finished the franchise! Okay, how do we go about starting the armageddon again when we've tied up all the loose ends.<br /><br />We wave our hands, and send <i>another</i> terminator that gets the ball rolling.<br /><br />Now, they did it more artfully than that (like setting them up in the bunker command station...explains a lot).<br /><br />But it just seemed like they wanted to pave the way for 4.<br /><br />In that light 4 is probably what they really wanted to do, and hopefully, becuase of that, turn out pretty kicking. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p align="center"><font color="#c0c0c0"><br /></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">--------</font></em></font><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">--------</font></em></font><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">----</font></em></font><font color="#666699">SaiphMOD@gmail.com </font><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">-------------------</font></em></font></p><p><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">"This is my Timey Wimey Detector.  Goes "bing" when there's stuff.  It also fries eggs at 30 paces, wether you want it to or not actually.  I've learned to stay away from hens: It's not pretty when they blow" -- </font></em></font><font size="1" color="#999999">The Tenth Doctor, "Blink"</font></p> </div>

W

wmdragon

cool cover art <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p><font color="#993366"><em>The only laws of matter are those which our minds must fabricate, and the only laws of mind are fabricated for it by matter.</em> <br /> --- James Clerk Maxwell</font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts