Test your shuttle savvy 2

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rocketwatcher2001

5/7 I missed the first MMU, and Collins. I was on the fence about Collins, I put Sullivan. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

L

larper

I got 7/7, and except for the last one, in which you HAD to, I did it without listening to the given audio. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><strong><font color="#ff0000">Vote </font><font color="#3366ff">Libertarian</font></strong></p> </div>

S

SpaceKiwi

No, quite right. Given the extraordinary legacy of his family Bruce almost had to go into space, merely to cut his own identity out from the shadow of his illustrious forefathers. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><em><font size="2" color="#ff0000">Who is this superhero?  Henry, the mild-mannered janitor ... could be!</font></em></p><p><em><font size="2">-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</font></em></p><p><font size="5">Bring Back The Black!</font></p> </div>

B

Boris_Badenov

I feel so dumb!!! I only got 4 out of 7 <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font color="#993300"><span class="body"><font size="2" color="#3366ff"><div align="center">. </div><div align="center">Never roll in the mud with a pig. You'll both get dirty & the pig likes it.</div></font></span></font> </div>

L

lampblack

I managed 5 out of 7. I thought Sally Ride was earlier than no. 3 on the list of women to fly on the shuttle -- and so guessed Kathryn Sullivan. And alas, I totally blew Bruce McCandless being the first person to fly untethered outside the shuttle. Which is odd, since I watched the STS-41B video reel not that long ago.<br /><br />Old Timer's Disease, it looks like. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font color="#0000ff"><strong>Just tell the truth and let the chips fall...</strong></font> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts