The blunders in the modern physics

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

heller

Hi Everybody,<br /><br />I am a physicist student from England. I found a site with the following title:<br /><br />Particle and atomic physics<br />- instead of theories -<br />according to experimental<br />results and laws of the<br />classical physics by<br />Gabor Fekete<br /><br />This site totally refutes the theories of medern physics. Please view this site at www.physics.uw.hu address.<br />

V

vogon13

I would hope 'medern' physics has been refuted.<br /><br />Whatever the hell medern is.<br /><br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000"><strong>TPTB went to Dallas and all I got was Plucked !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#339966"><strong>So many people, so few recipes !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>Let's clean up this stinkhole !!</strong></font> </p> </div>

M

mental_avenger

Don’t bother going to that site if your Gibberish to English translator is offline. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p style="margin-top:0in;margin-left:0in;margin-right:0in" class="MsoNormal"><font face="Times New Roman" size="2" color="#ff0000"><strong>Our Solar System must be passing through a Non Sequitur area of space.</strong></font></p> </div>

D

disownedsky

<p>The link doesn't work for me.<br /><p>The problem he's up against is the excellent experimental verification of nearly all of modern physics. There are lots of things we can measure that can't be calculated without the theories of modern physics. If you're going to offer an alternative you need more than a website - you have to do better at predicting and explaining. <br /><p>I remember encountering special relativity for the first time at about the age of 12 and thinking that there was no way it could be true. It just seemed too counterintuitive. A couple of years later and I was able to see the beauty and simplicity of S.R. - not to mention its explanatory power - and my old views of space and time began to seem counterintuitive.<br /><p>Yes, Science is Hard, but it's not a failure.</p></p></p></p>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts