Question The corona virus , covid 19 or wuthan

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2020
Visit site
With a simple mosquito bit every year 700million people are sick with diseases and one million die every year. We have medications treatments and we have a physical barrier,( flyscreen s) we even have principles in our planning and sanitary clean-ups if needed. With this virus there will be a physical barrier created. There will be something that is yet to created for us that we will buy and install. What do you think that is?

May 8, 2020
Visit site
this is science we should be able to discuss our own views to the situations that are placed upon us. in a scientific way. if not the groups who are able to engage. let science direct through the tough times lie right now .

May 8, 2020
Visit site
this is science we should be able to discuss our own views to the situations that are placed upon us. in a scientific way. if not the groups who are able to engage. let science direct through the tough times lie right now .

I don't a physical barrier would be made. If it is like a flyscreen, would the virus still be able to get through? Although is may be hard, it is still a big risk.

May 8, 2020
Visit site
No I am stating that with mosquitos and the 700 million infected every year and the one million who die as a result when formed a barrier it called a flyscreen. what I am looking at is right now what barrier will we construct to protect ourselves. even after medication, treatment is available. I think it could be a filter in a vent of all homes, or filters in cars that you can switch filers around, chemical viral high pollution. keeping the family safe.

May 8, 2020
Visit site
No I am stating that with mosquitos and the 700 million infected every year and the one million who die as a result when formed a barrier it called a flyscreen. what I am looking at is right now what barrier will we construct to protect ourselves. even after medication, treatment is available. I think it could be a filter in a vent of all homes, or filters in cars that you can switch filers around, chemical viral high pollution. keeping the family safe.

Ohhh, I see what you mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 8, 2020
Visit site
science is a principle of observation and targeting to make find as results it matter not who makes the discovery. many a scientists has been served by a citizen scientist who has enabled academic completion to act on matters even citizen scientist have acted directly on many issues as science only has a certain amount of field's it can invest into. right now there are many new technologies and believe me the process the instruments and practices are less then professional it maybe handled by a professional but many scientific area lack sound engineering tools .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts