The Mandalorian has forgotten what made us fall in love with it in the first place

Feb 24, 2023
Visit site
No, it hasn't forgotten anything. I'm afraid you've fallen into this weird anti-Mando 3 echo chamber. I don't know exactly what accounts for this bizarre internet-wide anti-Mandalorian reaction just now among relatively few people, but most hardcore old Star Wars fans I know, as well as people new to the franchise via Mando, were literally cheering throughout season 3, and the finale was extremely satisfying and meaningful. It's no different at all than each of the other seasons, and represents a very natural weave of all the plot threads introduced so far.

The writers did a great job. That iconic ending shot of season 3 was perfect, like any great western. There are no reasonable grounds for complaint. It's a serial with a beginning, middle, and end.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: COLGeek
I'm would like to start off with the fact that I still love the Mandalorian. Second, Grogu is not Baby Yoda. Grogu lived in the Temple at the time of it's demise. Mando became an orphan when his parents were killed at the time his planet was attacked by the Separatists. There is a connection the two share, but Mando is Grogu's Mentor and has to train him on the ways of the Mandalorian. There is a lot of complexity to the story, if people would drop the, the little green kid who looks just like Yoda. You know they all look alike. Every one want to rehash the old Star Wars time line, except for the Old Republic. I am looking forward to the next installment of the Mandalorian. No matter what any one says.

Latest posts