Question The Nano rocket

Oct 23, 2020
Visit site
Have you ever heard about the company that is called Skylark? This space company produces space vehicles like satellites and rockets. The Rocket (Nano rocket) itself is a short-range single-stage unguided supersonic rocket, designed for simulating a launch to then be recovered with the use of parachutes.
Do you wanna know more about these types of rockets?

Nov 3, 2020
Visit site
I think this is interesting. And potentially - this is a new step in the development of the aerospace industry. The improvement of new types of spacecraft will help humanity to travel at least within the solar system. So far, we are not talking about a trip outside our solar system.

Reactions: serhiy1635
Oct 23, 2020
Visit site
I think this is interesting. And potentially - this is a new step in the development of the aerospace industry. The improvement of new types of spacecraft will help humanity to travel at least within the solar system. So far, we are not talking about a trip outside our solar system.
Yeah, you are right, Skylark Nano II -it`s the second generation of the Nano rocket Skylark Nano II
As I have already mentioned that it`s a cheaper and much more secure way for space exploration. Unfortunately, it doesn`t work for large distances but in some time scientists can improve it and make it more advanced. Also, this company produces Nano satellite that is very useful for particular aims.

Latest posts