The X Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ascan1984

I have bought season 1 ofthe X Files last night. I cant wait to watch it. Is the first season good. I don't htink i have seen it yet.

D

drwayne

Out of curiosity did you watch/like "Strange Luck"?<br /><br />How about "Millenium"?<br /><br />Wayne<br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>"1) Give no quarter; 2) Take no prisoners; 3) Sink everything."  Admiral Jackie Fisher</p> </div>

D

drwayne

I *think* I saw bits and pieces of it. Was that where Frank Black helped the FBI for a time....thats about all I remember...<br /><br />Wayne <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p>"1) Give no quarter; 2) Take no prisoners; 3) Sink everything."  Admiral Jackie Fisher</p> </div>

A

ascan1984

Thankyou so much everyone. I am going hiking today but i cant wait to see it on my day off tomorrow. Thankyou again. Have a happy new year/

G

grooble

I thought Doggett and Reyes would have made a great tv show. Doggett was my fave character. <br /><br />Reyes was hot!

A

ascan1984

I have just watched a little more of season 1 and i love what i am seeing. A great show.

J

jmilsom

I saw only a few of the early episodes and enjoyed it a lot. How many seasons did it actually go for? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

A

ascan1984

It ran from september 1993 to June of 2002 so that would be eight ir nine seasons. Is that right. My math is terrible.

G

grooble

9. And the Movie takes place after season 5 and before season 6.<br /><br />They are doing a new movie, non mythology though, so that bombs.<br /><br />I want them to forward to 2012 and the endgame. <br /><br />They really need a couple more series i think, run a Reyes and Doggett series from 2006 to 2011, thats about 6 seasons, then have the x files movie finale in 2012 to end it all.<br />

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts