Titan may be as dry as a bone

Page 6 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jatslo

<font face="verdana">Translucent and opaque like a diamond. Surface activity would sparkle or refract. </font>

C

chew_on_this

But it's too cold for anything liquid to flow anyway, isn't it? Now you really are nitpicking. What a hoot!<br /><br />Continues psych rounds....

C

chew_on_this

<font color="yellow">NO, as usual you are being outrageously critical. Which is par for the course. </font><br /><br />Ha! What a HOOT! If ever there was a case for the pot calling the kettle black, there you have it!<br /><br /><font color="yellow">Titan is about Minus 183 C, which is the melting point for Methane and Ethane. No one said anything about liquid methane being impossible on Titan's surface. It's just not been found & confirmed</font><br /><br />I bet I could go back a ways and find that you posted just that. You'd come up with some lame retort anyway so why waste my time.<br /><br /><font color="yellow">But then again, you're long on personal attacks & short on facts. as usual. </font><br /><br />Uh huh, same response as first paragraph.<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />

C

chew_on_this

Quick, go back and edit those old posts before someone digs it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.