Ultra Marines

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gravity_Ray

Warhammer 40K movie "UltraMarines" is in the works. No completion date yet.

It will be CGI with Space Marines to be animated with state-of-the-art facial capture technology. Can’t wait and I hope they do right by it.

Not sure how many people know about warhammer 40K here, but its a table top game that I used play from time to time (I had a small marine army), but wasn’t very good with the rules and used to get my butt kicked pretty regularly. Then came marriage and all free time turned into honey-do list. I think my wife has actually hidden my marine army so I won’t get any ideas... But I may have to look for them and break them out for some playing.

I fell in love with the concept of this game when I saw the size of the guns used in the game. :lol:

N

nimbus

Not Warhammer universe, but a clue of how cool a well composed and executed Space Marine feature length piece of SF could be.
"Cinematic trailer" on this page. The low quality versions (e.g. on youtube) aren't worth it.
I'm not into Starcraft at all, but given how well Avatar did and the amount of material to exploit in the WH universe, it ought to take especially bad luck (e.g. Uwe Boll) for it not to be satisfying. There certainly oughta be respectable interest in some good old proper space opera Sci Fi..

O

OleNewt

I dunno, the last table-top game that went to the Silver Screen bombed horribly...twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts