Unique New Ideas about Black Holes or Black Spheres as I call them

Mar 12, 2024
Visit site
I might be the first one to specify what a Black Hole is by its dimension.

It's a round sphere as a planet or a star and is 99% to 100% perfectly a circle.

How exact it is, is easier to tell with efficient comsmologic equipment. Most think it's just 100% flat. I don't know anyone to describe its view from all sides in 3D. My idea eventually comes from that it's not something you can fly into that easily. But you might perhaps fly out of it unless not hit by any object in it on the way out of it. This Black Sphere is just a collector, and probably you could easily fly out of it with enough propulsion. As the atoms in the Black Sphere do not ignite.

This means it's not something you can fly into that easily could travel you to another galaxy, but rather something that can swallow you in a vacuum effect.

It swallows galaxies and is created when a star dies out. It's something that isn't transparent at all. Likely Hydrogen without electrons, as only Hydrogen atoms would exist to create non-transparency as aligned together.

This idea above that I bow further makes the possibility to make fusion nuclear implosion to create a small black hole that will create a problem as it can only be stored specially, it is not possible for anyone to store it by this time. Electricity might be a problem, and it weighs so little. People on Earth already made black spheres as black holes that can't be called black holes looking at them from all sides. They all died out and they might have called them substances with low levels of stability. At least my idea paves the way to create 1 Atom of Hydrogen to study it. Such way Hydrogen is without either Proton, Neutron and especially without electron.

A Quote: Even a small drop can make water ripple as one small decision can make your life brighter in a much different way.

Black Spheres might be consistent with isolated hydrogen and only hydrogen as 100% but only 1 atom and zero electron would make it black and not transparent, and it's so light that all masses inside in it are pushed into the center as the Hydrogen is lighter than any other object. As magnetism exists this is due to the inside of the Black Sphere. That I have no idea what might be. Maybe you'll find an idea of what really can be happening inside this Sphere?

But the Black Sphere as it swallows everything still is a Black Sphere because, inside it, there's a high density of all it swallowed. But the blackness goes at least as a sphere on the outer layer. These Black Spheres can sort of be harvested in the future for their Hydrogen. It might also be possible to destroy the Black Sphere with electricity or light it up with electrons. Anything like this might be possible. But we on our planet have yet to fully study Hydrogen without its electron?

There can be Black Spheres already on Earth. And they might be only inside of stones like perhaps gemstones. As Black Spheres are i weight lighter than normal Hydrogen. So if you find a natural gemstone with Black Spheres inside you might soon be onto something by science worth millions. Stupid enough people always throw away bubbles in gemstones. Maybe they are all white? Not Black Holes but White Holes but not transparent at all? You can throw light through it but can't see it on the other side? This means perhaps it only reflects light in front of it if you push a laser towards it, it will reflect?

This is part of my all-around work to get some attention on myself and my ideas. I also work as a music producer by the name of Dealazer and I have songs that are closely connected with SpaceTravelers or Aliens as most call them now, I even spoke with them once with a mind-blowing transformation of sound which at that point was too heavy to be appreciating such contact through my digital audio workstation program. I since then have intention to appreciate a bow about this new information on Black Holes as it gives a new unique view no one yet have explained.

As the Black Sphere does light up again as a star it's because it swallowed enough material to instantly start burning as a star. So the universe was once a Black Hole as we have ideas of black holes now and the cosmic system as the big bang created light to this black hole assuming the whole universe became big bang because of 1 atom hydrogens. So the universe was once a big black sphere consisting just of 1 atom of hydrogen. #1Hydrogen #1AtomHydrogen #1H

I named the Black Holes from now on, Black Spheres. The hashtag #BlackSphere is unique to me on Twitter but has been named that, but not explained by only 1 person and a few others without much co-relations. But I explain the 3D way of the Sphere. As 1 atom of Hydrogen is super light and dense it might be a round sphere as its consistency. Not a flat black hole.

Last edited:
Reactions: E.B.E1
Jan 2, 2024
Visit site
Well, you would be considered correct that a black hole is spherical. Wikipedia is a good read for you if you are interested in the spherical nature of black holes (along with their other characteristics).

Reactions: Dealazer

E.B.E1

NRG2ALL
Apr 7, 2024
Visit site

It's a round sphere as a planet or a star and is 99% to 100% perfectly a circle.

How exact it is, is easier to tell with efficient comsmologic equipment. Most think it's just 100% flat. I don't know anyone to describe its view from all sides in 3D. My idea eventually comes from that it's not something you can fly into that easily. But you might perhaps fly out of it unless not hit by any object in it on the way out of it. This Black Sphere is just a collector, and probably you could easily fly out of it with enough propulsion. As the atoms in the Black Sphere do not ignite.

This means it's not something you can fly into that easily could travel you to another galaxy, but rather something that can swallow you in a vacuum effect.

It swallows galaxies and is created when a star dies out. It's something that isn't transparent at all. Likely Hydrogen without electrons, as only Hydrogen atoms would exist to create non-transparency as aligned together.

This idea above that I bow further makes the possibility to make fusion nuclear implosion to create a small black hole that will create a problem as it can only be stored specially, it is not possible for anyone to store it by this time. Electricity might be a problem, and it weighs so little. People on Earth already made black spheres as black holes that can't be called black holes looking at them from all sides. They all died out and they might have called them substances with low levels of stability. At least my idea paves the way to create 1 Atom of Hydrogen to study it. Such way Hydrogen is without either Proton, Neutron and especially without electron.

A Quote: Even a small drop can make water ripple as one small decision can make your life brighter in a much different way.

Black Spheres might be consistent with isolated hydrogen and only hydrogen as 100% but only 1 atom and zero electron would make it black and not transparent, and it's so light that all masses inside in it are pushed into the center as the Hydrogen is lighter than any other object. As magnetism exists this is due to the inside of the Black Sphere. That I have no idea what might be. Maybe you'll find an idea of what really can be happening inside this Sphere?

But the Black Sphere as it swallows everything still is a Black Sphere because, inside it, there's a high density of all it swallowed. But the blackness goes at least as a sphere on the outer layer. These Black Spheres can sort of be harvested in the future for their Hydrogen. It might also be possible to destroy the Black Sphere with electricity or light it up with electrons. Anything like this might be possible. But we on our planet have yet to fully study Hydrogen without its electron?

There can be Black Spheres already on Earth. And they might be only inside of stones like perhaps gemstones. As Black Spheres are i weight lighter than normal Hydrogen. So if you find a natural gemstone with Black Spheres inside you might soon be onto something by science worth millions. Stupid enough people always throw away bubbles in gemstones. Maybe they are all white? Not Black Holes but White Holes but not transparent at all? You can throw light through it but can't see it on the other side? This means perhaps it only reflects light in front of it if you push a laser towards it, it will reflect?

This is part of my all-around work to get some attention on myself and my ideas. I also work as a music producer by the name of Dealazer and I have songs that are closely connected with SpaceTravelers or Aliens as most call them now, I even spoke with them once with a mind-blowing transformation of sound which at that point was too heavy to be appreciating such contact through my digital audio workstation program. I since then have intention to appreciate a bow about this new information on Black Holes as it gives a new unique view no one yet have explained.

As the Black Sphere does light up again as a star it's because it swallowed enough material to instantly start burning as a star. So the universe was once a Black Hole as we have ideas of black holes now and the cosmic system as the big bang created light to this black hole assuming the whole universe became big bang because of 1 atom hydrogens. So the universe was once a big black sphere consisting just of 1 atom of hydrogen. #1Hydrogen #1AtomHydrogen #1H

I named the Black Holes from now on, Black Spheres. The hashtag #BlackSphere is unique to me on Twitter but has been named that, but not explained by only 1 person and a few others without much co-relations. But I explain the 3D way of the Sphere. As 1 atom of Hydrogen is super light and dense it might be a round sphere as its consistency. Not a flat black hole.
black spheres eh!.
I love it and 100% agree with you that black spheres are 3D objects and not flat.

if a supernova or a collapsing massive star can form neutron stars and magnitar stars which are 3D solid objects then why can't a Black Sphere be a 3D solid object too, or can it !!

As for the 1 less Hydrogen atom etc, well that's above my pay grade but every day is a school day and learning is why we're here eh!

Reactions: Dealazer
Mar 12, 2024
Visit site
Well, you would be considered correct that a black hole is spherical. Wikipedia is a good read for you if you are interested in the spherical nature of black holes (along with their other characteristics).

A black hole as thin as a glass window would not swallow earths and suns when it does, and specifically, then be not without the spheric size of nature. The longer away it is the smaller it is. So perhaps black spheres, at some point would be the same size throughout the universe? But being circular and as well spheric does tell much about the picture viewed here: And as well a volume at least looks the same from all parts of the universe. But not half circles. So they must have volume.

HsDtpFEHbDpae6wBuW5wQo-650-80.jpg.webp

So, when we see the same as all the other people on the other planets we will one day encounter them, the other space travelers see them as well as being flat black holes. But it can also be a disguise for Alien Harvester that the reflection is a cloak machine, but the field of stories of black holes say they occur when a planet has died. Since that happens, the black holes look the same on all planets. And there is no 99% chance that you don't see a circle of a black hole that would be half or part of a watermelon.

So if you create the flames of the picture above, you would start to understand the yellow light being surrounded by the sphere has formations that would say it is spheric and round and has volume especially if we look above picture in 3D.

The strange thing you can guess is that the black hole has no mass, when applied to the visible part of the black hole seen as always being a hole as we would see on other planets only seeing the part that is possible to view it. This can mean it then consists of nothing and does not gain anything. In the future people will somehow try to fly through these spheres, what will happen would not be a teleportation to another universe, or knowing the world inside it. Becoming destroyed or killed in the process. What currently is in the black sphere we will not know until a device is sent through a black sphere. But the biggest problem then would be the speed such spheres travel.

Dimensions do exist and if these dimensions are open, the time here and there is still 12:00 at the same time, but always the same time and future that in them goes fast as our time, depending on the dimensions. Some scientists tried time travel to other times like perhaps: Mike Marcum has done with his project, but he might open a dimension possible to travel through. But a black sphere that would swallow you, might not be safe, especially since other dimensions have other ways of travel. These spheres though are dangerous. And 1 in a million it swallows planets with their residents. It would relatively be unsafe for the earth a million years ahead. But it would be better to save our sun from this if these black spheres are made by Aliens and worlds at large to destroy worlds.

It's only a sphere from the outside.
If one traveled the surface* it would be a completely flat surface that finds closure with itself.

*Not sure if a black hole has or could have a continuous tangible surface,
but the above comment does apply to the actual non-Euclidean geometry.

E.B.E1

NRG2ALL
Apr 7, 2024
Visit site
A black hole as thin as a glass window would not swallow earths and suns when it does, and specifically, then be not without the spheric size of nature. The longer away it is the smaller it is. So perhaps black spheres, at some point would be the same size throughout the universe? But being circular and as well spheric does tell much about the picture viewed here: And as well a volume at least looks the same from all parts of the universe. But not half circles. So they must have volume.

HsDtpFEHbDpae6wBuW5wQo-650-80.jpg.webp

So, when we see the same as all the other people on the other planets we will one day encounter them, the other space travelers see them as well as being flat black holes. But it can also be a disguise for Alien Harvester that the reflection is a cloak machine, but the field of stories of black holes say they occur when a planet has died. Since that happens, the black holes look the same on all planets. And there is no 99% chance that you don't see a circle of a black hole that would be half or part of a watermelon.

So if you create the flames of the picture above, you would start to understand the yellow light being surrounded by the sphere has formations that would say it is spheric and round and has volume especially if we look above picture in 3D.

The strange thing you can guess is that the black hole has no mass, when applied to the visible part of the black hole seen as always being a hole as we would see on other planets only seeing the part that is possible to view it. This can mean it then consists of nothing and does not gain anything. In the future people will somehow try to fly through these spheres, what will happen would not be a teleportation to another universe, or knowing the world inside it. Becoming destroyed or killed in the process. What currently is in the black sphere we will not know until a device is sent through a black sphere. But the biggest problem then would be the speed such spheres travel.

Dimensions do exist and if these dimensions are open, the time here and there is still 12:00 at the same time, but always the same time and future that in them goes fast as our time, depending on the dimensions. Some scientists tried time travel to other times like perhaps: Mike Marcum has done with his project, but he might open a dimension possible to travel through. But a black sphere that would swallow you, might not be safe, especially since other dimensions have other ways of travel. These spheres though are dangerous. And 1 in a million it swallows planets with their residents. It would relatively be unsafe for the earth a million years ahead. But it would be better to save our sun from this if these black spheres are made by Aliens and worlds at large to destroy worlds.
let's assume that black holes are spherical 3D objects of mass spinning with such ferocity and are so heavy they create a force that causes all other matter and gases to be attracted to it like our solar system orbits the sun.
so the milkyway does around Sagittarius Astar but instead of matter being sucked into oblivion it's absorbed and settles around the inner wall of this enigma and everything that has ever crossed the event horizon is still apart of the growing phenomenon.

A black hole is like Dr Whos tardis, limitless size on the inside and it's only the level of scientific technology that we are at in the 21st century that we are unable to see inside yet

I believe the facts run in opposition to your fun fantasy.

Mass including BH mass is exactly the opposite of the fictional Dr Who's tardis.

There is less & less space the further one gets into a mass field.

If there are actual singularities anywhere they have no space whatsoever.

If one could go past a/the singularity one might come upon negative space.
Possibly where time runs in reverse.

Gravity is convergent, focusing behavior of going to lower dimensionality (less space, less movement options).

I'm not aware of anywhere in nature that goes into a higher dimension with the exception of expanding space.

To create a volume of higher dimensional space it would need to be engineered.
But in nature that coincides with faster time speed(s).

I don't know if time & space can be manipulated independently.

E.B.E1

NRG2ALL
Apr 7, 2024
Visit site
I believe the facts run in opposition to your fun fantasy.

Mass including BH mass is exactly the opposite of the fictional Dr Who's tardis.

There is less & less space the further one gets into a mass field.

If there are actual singularities anywhere they have no space whatsoever.

If one could go past a/the singularity one might come upon negative space.
Possibly where time runs in reverse.

Gravity is convergent, focusing behavior of going to lower dimensionality (less space, less movement options).

I'm not aware of anywhere in nature that goes into a higher dimension with the exception of expanding space.

To create a volume of higher dimensional space it would need to be engineered.
But in nature that coincides with faster time speed(s).

I don't know if time & space can be manipulated independently.
yes it's pure speculative fun but truthfully no-one actually knows what is past the event horizon for sure and i see you using words like might be and possibly.
we may possibly have the technology in the future and might be able to know the answer to this fascinating question.
I'm not being cheeky by saying that and i have much respect and appreciation for people who know a lot more than i but every day is a school day and if i only learn one new truth every day I'm a happy ("but still stupid ") chappy lol.

ZZTOP

BANNED
Aug 6, 2024
Visit site
It's only a sphere from the outside.
If one traveled the surface* it would be a completely flat surface that finds closure with itself.

*Not sure if a black hole has or could have a continuous tangible surface,
but the above comment does apply to the actual non-Euclidean geometry.
A black hole can be anything that you choose and nothing at the same time. The funniest people are those who know what a black hole is. Hawking said that nothing can escape until he needed a new book then he said that black holes evaporate everything meaning that everything escapes.

Nothing is real, not even your own thoughts

Reactions: E.B.E1 and Dealazer

E.B.E1

NRG2ALL
Apr 7, 2024
Visit site
A black hole can be anything that you choose and nothing at the same time. The funniest people are those who know what a black hole is. Hawking said that nothing can escape until he needed a new book then he said that black holes evaporate everything meaning that everything escapes.

Nothing is real, not even your own thoughts
yeah i laugh when people say it's this or it's that like they've been up close and saw it with their own eyes.
what we really know is that we don't know for sure but that said these are usually very clever folk and it's just a matter of time before someone's educated theory will probably be the correct one eh.
we're learning all the time but the question is is there enough time for us to learn what needs to be learnt.
I firmly believe that artificial intelligence is the governor for everything, everywhere and everywhen

Apr 11, 2024
Visit site

Perhaps black holes vary in shape and size, depending on the environment in which they are located, and what forces affect themlike gravity and temperature, whatever.

All light/EM needs is space & time.
If light cannot escape the event horizon of a black hole maybe that's because there's no space & stopped time there.

Light/EM defines a constant of the universe.

I am wondering if the event horizon is a singularity without any actual radius at all.

The contracted space of a mass field is evidenced by the Sun's interior rotating faster than its exterior
even though time is going slower on the interior.
The explanation is shorter radii.

A black hole's event horizon could be at the center of the most extreme space contraction possible.
It could be a dimensionless point in the non-Euclidean geometry of a mass field.

Which suggests to me whatever has transited the event horizon goes into a possibly inverted space/geometry.

Reactions: 550W

TRENDING THREADS