Universe’s secret revealed on the physics aspect

Jul 17, 2021
Visit site
ABSTRACT

Even though the universe seems to be more complex structure composed of infinite number of things including both living and non-living things, actually on physics aspect all of them would fall under some special category called ‘Three’. That is all the things in the universe can be classified under simply three. How? In case of Matter it is accompanied by two more things; Dark Matter and Antimatter. So totally there are three. Similarly, energy of the universe is decomposed into Light Energy, Non-light energy (say potential energy) and Dark Energy. These are the strong evidences for the universe is made of three’s. So if we can explain about the cosmology or universe based on this classification means then every mystery about the world would come to an end. Thus simply the ‘Three’ is a key to unlock the secrets and mysteries of the universe.

So, first in order to understand the actual fact behind this outstanding powerful number Three and how it affects the entire universe when I made in-depth research about it led me formulating a afresh universal theory under the title “The Theory of Three” that also contains a new law called “The law of Three” helped me deduce the most mysterious things such as the dark energy, dark matter and the supermassive black hole in the world not yet revealed. There is a detailed description about everything in the original article the Theory of Three. Only the required portion from the article is given and explained here for reference.

REFERENCE FROM THE THEORY OF THREE

DOMINATION OF “THE THREE” IN OUR PRACTICAL LIFE

To understand the importance of the ‘Three’ a lot of things can be taken as examples in the real world. Populating the list of Three’s may be either simple things or complex things. The following list is the things that are composed of three.

When we consider the things with three parts, we can mainly remember household things; A Fan with three subdivisions (Electric motor, Connecting rod and Wings); further there are three wings on the fan. An electrical socket of a plug to be inserted has three holes (Neutral, Hot and Ground) on the Electric panel board. Door set with a Frame, Door and Hinges. A Locking Mechanism with a key and a lock. A Bicycle with Three wheels (Two wheels on the front and rear side and a crank set at the central position which functions as the third wheel for a bicycle). A Home PC with basic I/O devices (Keyboard, Monitor and CPU), RGB (Red, Green and Blue) color space — the basic color model that is responsible for generating millions of colors which is the only technique adopted in defining and reproducing colors in the WEB applications and also help deriving CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black) color for print applications . Golden ratio maintained in the Egyptian pyramid where the System of Proportions based on Three Classification, and Mysterious Bermuda’s triangle. Likewise the things that contain three can be extended based on our knowledge on three.

Beyond this there are also commonly used abbreviations that consists of only three words such as CRT monitor, LCD TV, LED monitor, MRI Scanner, ATM machines, TAT (Turn-around Time) . . . . . . USA, UNO, WHO, IMF . . . the list may extend to various fields of engineering.

So far we have discussed how the general and familiar things that has three elements surrounding us. Hereinafter we are going to discuss about how the cosmology involved three by obeying the “Law of Three”. To understand the cosmology in detail, careful analysis of the order followed during universe creation is must. So based on this reason the proper procedures followed pertain to the cosmology are needed to be known.

During creation of the universe ranging from living things such as microorganisms up to giant celestial objects a complex technologies had been involved at different level particularly chemistry. To get idea about the Universe creation, after knew the right procedures followed in the cosmology, examined the chronological order, I have developed the universe creation methodology under the title “The Universe creation template” that defines the format of the actual universe creation with examples present in the original version of my article ‘The Theory of Three’ in detail. With the template, I could deduce the actual source of the grand universe, and from the universal law “Law of Three”, the mystery of dark energy, dark matter and the Supermassive black hole could be revealed so far not yet solved. However here I have discussed only the the universal law, gravitational lensing and dark energy. So here is the law:

LAW OF THREE

Almost things are composed of ‘Three’ as inseparable and the rest are “Three dependent” either directly or indirectly. In the later-case, if there is a disturbance in the system on its three dependence just by at least one third (1/3) of its composition, then it would be vulnerable to affect the remaining two other one thirds or collectively two thirds (2/3) of it cause the whole system unity or end.

UNIVERSE CREATION – The Importance Of Light

Generally when we discuss about anything or any hypothesis, there is no way to accomplish without keeping light in our mind. The most general thing: Can anybody think or say about one thing to others without having light in his mind? Can any scientist attempt to think about the scenario of his future invention without keeping light along with his plan in his mind and explain to others and at the same time could they assimilate it without light in their thought? Consequently the design and implementation of his invention could be achieved without light? At least can anybody dream without light? The list of questions can be extended in order to emphasize the importance of light.

One important reason for I have to ask such questions here. In the real world nothing is impossible without light. Therefore the Light is needed before start any work or create anything. So based on the above facts, it must be understood that the Light should the basic thing needed even in case of the Universe creation. Based on the generally accepted cosmological fact, before the creation of the Universe there were darkness everywhere. So some primordial light source should have been required before the universe creation started to overcome the contemporary darkness dominant our real universe. Now until reveal the actual light source let me introduce the most common term “GRAND LIGHT SOURCE (GLS)” considered as a superior light that has an outstanding property comparatively no such a light source still there in the universe.

The primitive light GLS does not literally mean the visible light alone. Actually it covers the complete electromagnetic spectrum ranging from radio waves, microwave, infrared, etc. like emitted from the celestial bodies like sun and stars.

UNIVERSE CREATION — GRAND LIGHT SOURCE DEMYSTIFIED (GLS)

Now, for the term “Grand Light Source” the primordial Electromagnetic Spectrum of the universe mentioned in the previous paragraphs I am replacing the most relevant term. That is the Cosmic Infrared radiation and Cosmic Microwave radiation whose presence is detected and confirmed by the astronomers already. During the formation of these two grand light sources there was surely no source other than the darkness. We have to examine about this relic light source carefully in order to deduce the actual cause for these grand light sources sources cosmic microwave and infrared background.

When we analyze these light sources on physics aspect, it reveals us that these light sources are purely energy and nothing more than that. In the empty or void situation except deep darkness if any energy could be formed means then it is confirmed there would be some sort of energy hidden in the darkness from which this light energy should be derived. Now let us attempt to seek such energy in the darkness. Yes! “The Dark Energy”.

This deduction leads us to consider one important Physics law called “The Law of Conservation of Energy”. The Law of Conservation of Energy states that “Energy can neither be created; nor be destroyed. But can be transformed from one form to another”. Now this law is applicable for cosmology also. So while extending this law to the cosmological entities, the dark energy conversion into the light energy phenomenon became possible and happened. This is the first step followed in the Universe Creation process. Thus the Dark Energy mystery is inferred finally.

WHAT COULD BE THE BOUNDARY OF THE GALAXY IDENTIFIED AS SKY?

Nobody is here without the knowledge of sky. Surely everybody knows about the sky up to some extent. OK; Fine.

Here we are going to discuss most technically about the sky. I believe those who red continuously this “Universe Creation Secret” section from the beginning would surely have not forgotten the question that I asked “What is the boundary of the Galaxy or Universe?” in phase 2 part of the original article “The Theory of Three”. Here is the answer: If there is a light, then surely it should exhibit one of its properties like reflection, refraction, diffraction or polarization. Consequently depend on the requirement there should be vacuum or any material medium made of an optical thing to perform the actual intention of the light. So, in the context of the galaxy/Universe what could be the light? That is CMB (i.e. Cosmic Microwave Background) and Cosmic Infrared background (CIB). What is going to be the medium for the light or the boundary of the galaxy? That is the Sky. Obviously what property does the sky would exhibit? That is the refraction of light rays.

Therefore the sky should be a sole transparent optical arrangement (lens) acts as an intermediate medium of the light and the boundary for the entire galaxy. Hence as a lens the sky is receiving the light signal from the GLS and transmits into the galaxy. This phenomenon is detected readily by the astronomers referred to by the term called “Gravitational lensing” which can be a proof for the complete sky is a transparent optical object.

The Evidence for the sky functions as a lens for the light throughout the galaxy:

“Gravitational lensing” is a natural phenomenon by which light emitted from a distant object is bent by the gravity of the massive object such as galaxy or a galaxy cluster located in the foreground. The name gravitational lensing is derived from the fact that the gravity of the massive object acts like a lens.

Gravitational lensing effect demystified:
Now the Gravitational lensing effect can be verified with equivalent simple optical experiment equipped with a light source and a glass since it is confirmed that there is an interaction of CMB with the optical sky. All the gravitational lensing effects emphasize the refraction of light is happening when the light hit the galactic boundary it bends; the sky. Therefore the refractive material used for the experiment should be a glass Prism. After make the necessary equipment ready with proper arrangement start the experiment by focusing the white light over the prism on one side and notice the light bends (refracting) inside and emerged out of the prism on the opposite side. It is also determined the refracted and emerged rays of light consists a spectrum of colors of light ranging from violet to the red. Among them the violet is at the bottom and the red is at the top of the spectrum. This separation of white light into its individual colors is known as the dispersion of light.

The refractive index is the ratio of the speed of light in the vacuum to the speed of light in a material. There is no standard unit for the index of the refraction. The refractive index of the light depends on the frequency of light in the medium. The refractive index is used to calculate the energy density of a given medium. The larger the index of refraction the higher the energy density is causing more bent of the light. Similarly the least bent is caused by smaller index of refraction with lower energy density and other colors fall somewhere between two extremes.

[Note: Please refer to any simple prism experiment diagram on other websites since here I have no way to insert along with this manuscript or refer to the following website]

Therefore in the spectrum, refractive index of the violet light is larger than the refractive index of red light. So the light rays in the violet region moves slowly and bends down (or distorts) comparatively much. Because already we have seen the energy density distribution at the violet region is high due to the shorter wavelength and longer frequency. This phenomenon literally resembles cold dark matter behavior. On the other hand, due to the less refractive index the red light rays can travel very faster than the violet rays almost equal to the speed of the light contains lowest energy density. The red light has longer wavelength and shorter frequency. This is similar to the Hot Dark matter region.

Finally as soon as the rays emerged out the prism it forms an image of the spectrum on the obstacle acts as a screen in the path of the light. Rays deviated more strongly produce the outer halo which fades away with increasing angular distance from the center which is analogous to the halo caused by the cold and hot dark matter.

Based on our experimental verification, it is confirmed that the behavior of cold dark matter and hot dark matter along the periphery of the galaxy reveals us a big secret about the existence of the grand sky which is naturally composed of an infinite number of polyhedron glass prisms surrounding all galaxies interacting with the light. Therefore the sky can be understood as the combination of the cold and hot dark matter arranged alternatively that surrounds the galaxy. Thus the mystery of the gravitational lensing, cold and hot dark matter are deduced.

Since the thin optical layer that holds the hot and cold dark matter of the sky is comparatively smallest than the size of the galaxy, it is undetectable by the spectrometer observations.

Hence the sky composed of infinite number of triangular prisms confirms the support of ‘Three’ for its formation and thus obeys the law of three. Moreover the gravitational lensing effect obeys law of three by having tetrahedron (triangular pyramid) prism: incidence of light, internal refraction of light and emergence of light from the medium.

Last edited:

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
"That is all the things in the universe can be classified under simply three. How? In case of Matter it is accompanied by two more things; Dark Matter and Antimatter. So totally there are three."

I would not build too much of a philosophy on this at the moment. Dark matter and Dark energy are ad hoc ideas to try to agree with the maths.

"the behavior of cold dark matter and hot dark matter along the periphery of the galaxy reveals us a big secret about the existence of the grand sky which is naturally composed of an infinite number of polyhedron glass prisms surrounding all galaxies interacting with the light."

Do you really think that there is enough silica to surround all galaxies?

Are you sure you are in the right place? This is a space forum (science) and your post does not seem to have any connection with science or, possibly, with reality.

Cat :)

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2021
Visit site
Politely I am saying that you have misunderstood about this article. If you red this article properly you would understand the mystery of gravitational lensing has to come to end. Gravitational lensing is actually a distortion or bending of light detected by astronomers particularly NASA. Based on these observations only I have deduced the actual fact behind this distortion of light. For your reference from the NASA website
"Gravitational lensing occurs when a large distribution of matter, such as a galaxy cluster. . . the light from the distant object bends as it travels to us and we see a distorted image of it.
Please refer to this site and scrutinize it and revalidate my article.
Moreover my article is purely a cosmology based and is irrelevant to philosophy in any way. If you don't want to accept my law of three just leave it.
Finally the answer for your question:
"Do you really think that there is enough silica to surround all galaxies?"
If you ask such a question means not only me. But every real astronomer answer would be 'yes'. Let me explain how it is. In the Sun apart from the major composition of hydrogen and helium the percentage of silica in the form of silicon 0.07% and 0.80 % of oxygen in the sun of billions of solar systems. Already it has been observed that stars with chemical compositions are up to three times more than the solar value. Therefore the the composition of the silica in the billions of stars in the billions of galaxies is almost attained the infinite level which realizes us this abundant amount of silica is enough to build the transparent triangular prisms made skies for all the galaxies in the universe without any doubt.
Any more clarification is needed sir/madam?

Catastrophe

Re: your 'explanation' of silica surrounding all galaxies:

I have every wish to understand politely what you are posting, but you have to understand that this is a science forum, populated by people with scientific understanding.
May I politely ask you what physics/chemistry/cosmology or astronomy qualifications you have that you believe give us any confidence to spend our time on this post?

When we read matter such as: [my emphasis]
"Therefore the composition of the silica in the billions of stars in the billions of galaxies is almost attained the infinite level which realizes us this abundant amount of silica is enough to build the transparent triangular prisms made skies for all the galaxies in the universe without any doubt."
. . . . . . I believe many of us would be rather worried about continuing.

However, I want to make every allowance for the possibility that English may not be your first language, so I will ask you, please, to try to explain the above, particularly where underlined. For example, anyone fluent in English, and understanding the first thing about cosmology, would have serious problems with the idea that galaxies can be surrounded by a single molecule. Whilst it is ridiculous for me to try to justify the idea, even taking a small number of galaxies such as near members of the Local Group, one would have to space out SiO2 molecules (not even triangular prisms) at a density of something like one per 1,000,000,000,000,000, . . . . . . . . . square metres. Could this possibly be described as "surrounding", and would there be enough Si anyway?
You should really regard this as an attempt to be helpful because, supposing you must have a purpose in posting here, then it would be preferable for you to post in a language understandable by scientists. If you would like to state that purpose, it might help us to help you.

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2021
Visit site
Re: your 'explanation' of silica surrounding all galaxies:

I have every wish to understand politely what you are posting, but you have to understand that this is a science forum, populated by people with scientific understanding.
May I politely ask you what physics/chemistry/cosmology or astronomy qualifications you have that you believe give us any confidence to spend our time on this post?

When we read matter such as: [my emphasis]
"Therefore the composition of the silica in the billions of stars in the billions of galaxies is almost attained the infinite level which realizes us this abundant amount of silica is enough to build the transparent triangular prisms made skies for all the galaxies in the universe without any doubt."
. . . . . . I believe many of us would be rather worried about continuing.

However, I want to make every allowance for the possibility that English may not be your first language, so I will ask you, please, to try to explain the above, particularly where underlined. For example, anyone fluent in English, and understanding the first thing about cosmology, would have serious problems with the idea that galaxies can be surrounded by a single molecule. Whilst it is ridiculous for me to try to justify the idea, even taking a small number of galaxies such as near members of the Local Group, one would have to space out SiO4 molecules (not even triangular prisms) at a density of something like one per 1,000,000,000,000,000, . . . . . . . . . square metres. Could this possibly be described as "surrounding", and would there be enough Si anyway?
You should really regard this as an attempt to be helpful because, supposing you must have a purpose in posting here, then it would be preferable for you to post in a language understandable by scientists. If you would like to state that purpose, it might help us to help you.

Sir,
For your reference from the NASA website:
"Astronomers Find Largest, Most Distant Reservoir of Water"
"Two teams of astronomers have discovered the largest and farthest reservoir of water ever detected in the universe. The water, equivalent to 140 trillion times all the water in the world's ocean, surrounds a huge, feeding black hole, called a quasar, more than 12 billion light-years away."

My suggestion: Water (H2O) is really a molecule and not a single chemical element. The water molecule is composed of two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom. When there are molecules necessary even for living things are available in the distant galaxies, why there should not be other molecules such as SiO4 which are essential for life.
Final humble clarification about my fluency in English. One of the most English language teaching experts in your country only taught me how to write grammatically correct sentences in English. So if you criticize my language presentation, your country language trainer only deserved for it.

II reference: https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg12617224-900/
"
The molecules of outer space: Astronomers have found that the dark regions of interstellar space are teeming with molecules, many formed by unusual chemical reactions that rarely occur on the Earth

Read more: https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg12617224-900/#ixzz71PlT2Q7v

Jul 17, 2021
Visit site
Still it is hard to believe for you the existence of the sky made of silica prisms that are surrounding all the galaxies (including Milky Way) I request you to consider the natural color of the sky exactly matches the color of the blue silica gel.

Catastrophe

Crystalline forms [Wiki]
SiO2, more so than almost any material, exists in many crystalline forms. These forms are called polymorphs.

Crystalline forms of SiO2[8]
FormCrystal symmetry
Pearson symbol, group No.
ρ
g/cm3
NotesStructure
α-quartzrhombohedral (trigonal)
hP9, P3121 No.152[65]
2.648Helical chains making individual single crystals optically active; α-quartz converts to β-quartz at 846 K
β-quartzhexagonal
hP18, P6222, No. 180[66]
2.533Closely related to α-quartz (with an Si-O-Si angle of 155°) and optically active; β-quartz converts to β-tridymite at 1140 K
α-tridymiteorthorhombic
oS24, C2221, No.20[67]
2.265Metastable form under normal pressure
β-tridymitehexagonal
hP12, P63/mmc, No. 194[67]
Closely related to α-tridymite; β-tridymite converts to β-cristobalite at 2010 K
α-cristobalitetetragonal
tP12, P41212, No. 92[68]
2.334Metastable form under normal pressure
β-cristobalitecubic
cF104, Fd3m, No.227[69]
Closely related to α-cristobalite; melts at 1978 K
keatitetetragonal
tP36, P41212, No. 92[70]
3.011Si5O10, Si4O8, Si8O16 rings; synthesised from glassy silica and alkali at 600–900 K and 40–400 MPa
moganitemonoclinic
mS46, C2/c, No.15[71]
Si4O8 and Si6O12 rings
coesitemonoclinic
mS48, C2/c, No.15[72]
2.911Si4O8 and Si8O16 rings; 900 K and 3–3.5 GPa
stishovitetetragonal
tP6, P42/mnm, No.136[73]
4.287One of the densest (together with seifertite) polymorphs of silica; rutile-like with 6-fold coordinated Si; 7.5–8.5 GPa
seifertiteorthorhombic
oP, Pbcn[74]
4.294One of the densest (together with stishovite) polymorphs of silica; is produced at pressures above 40 GPa.[75]
melanophlogitecubic (cP*, P4232, No.208)[7] or tetragonal (P42/nbc)[76]2.04Si5O10, Si6O12 rings; mineral always found with hydrocarbons in interstitial spaces - a clathrasil (silica clathrate)[77]
fibrous
W-silica[11]
orthorhombic
oI12, Ibam, No.72[78]
1.97Like SiS2 consisting of edge sharing chains, melts at ~1700 K
2D silica[79]hexagonalSheet-like bilayer structure

Catastrophe

View: https://imgur.com/a/MKUMQKd

Silicon dioxide (often called silica) is the main compound found in sand. It is an example of a substance with a giant covalent structure . ... All the atoms in its structure are linked to each other by strong covalent bonds. The atoms are joined to each other in a regular arrangement, forming a giant covalent structure.
Substances with many covalent bonds - Giant covalent ... - BBC

These are structures of silica. I hope that they will be of some use to you in showing you what you are suggesting.

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2021
Visit site
After you made a long debate you have come to know what could be the right question "Why is the sky blue ?" to ask me.
To ask this straightforward question you don’t need to show me the irrelevant websites later you suggested me to refer. At any place in my article I didn’t mention like, the sky is covering the earth completely. Moreover in our conversation also I never stated as the sky is surrounding the earth. Please don’t misunderstand and avoid sending contradicting suggestions by referring to the irrelevant websites. So far I emphasized only about the existence of sky that surrounds the galaxy and not for every single planet.
OK. Listen to my explanation.
The following descriptions are not my statements given in reference I1 and reference II. These are absolutely addressed by the astronomer community from different sites.

Reference I
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravitational_lens

A gravitational lens is a distribution of matter (such as a cluster of galaxies) between a distant light source and an observer, that is capable of bending the light from the source as the light travels towards the observer. This effect is known as gravitational lensing , . ."

Reference II
https://hubblesite.org/contents/articles/gravitational-lensing

Gravitational lensing not only distorts the image of a background galaxy, it can amplify its light. Looking through a lensing galaxy cluster, Hubble can see fainter and more distant galaxies than otherwise possible. It is like having an extra lens that is the size of the galaxy cluster

Reference III
https://www.nasa.gov/content/discoveries-highlights-shining-a-light-on-dark-matter

Although astronomers cannot see dark matter, they can detect its influence by observing how the gravity of massive galaxy clusters, which contain dark matter, bends and distorts the light of more-distant galaxies located behind the cluster. This phenomenon is called gravitational lensing.”

Reference IV
http://www.eniscuola.net/en/2013/09/13/the-phenomenon-of-gravitational-lenses/

My Reply:
Here, if you examine the first quoted text, it says the “light is bent by the galaxies”. In the second quotes what does the Gravitational lensing refers to? “It is like having an extra lens equal to the size of the galaxy . . .”? If possible underline the text that specifically emphasizes "the galaxy has a lens whose size equals the area of the galaxy”.

If you can understand it clearly carry on reading further.
Now peruse my explanation as you expected.
My Explanation: : “If there is a light, then surely it should exhibit one of its properties like reflection, refraction, diffraction or polarization. Consequently depend on the requirement there should be vacuum or any material medium made of an optical thing to perform the actual intention of the light.
According to the physics and also Astrophysics, this is the fundamental rule of light and nature would not change forever with respect to the planets (say earth), sun, stars, galaxies (particularly Milky Way) and is common for the entire universe. So I request you to don’t need to be doubted on this.
If the light is bending as per the astronomers’ detection at the galactic region, it must be understood that the light is refracted at the galaxy or galactic clusters and nothing else. The term “light bending” and “light refracting” are interchangeable. It also emphasizes there is some obstacle that only causes this distraction of light. But politely I am saying to keep in mind "other than any transparent material nothing is able to make such light bending".
So without doubt (I hope you would have understood) if there is a light refraction surely then there be a lens (please remember the quoted text of the II reference).
Thus, now I have proved in front of you with the testimonial websites that every galaxy is surrounded by absolutely a lens like thing and correspondingly some astronomers used to call by the term as Dark Matter which is further classified into cold and hot dark matter based on the different effects they observed which are mysteries for them until today.
Conversely it distorts another ray of the flavored light with minimum deviation allows travel to almost the speed of the light. This is also strange for the astronomers. Consequently they (astronomers) have referred to this phenomenon as “hot dark matter”.
The websites and the corresponding citations for the hot dark matter and cold dark matter are given below for proof:

Reference I
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravitational_lens
;
. . . .“Unlike an optical lens, a point-like gravitational lens produces a maximum deflection of light that passes closest to its center, and a minimum deflection of light that travels furthest from its center.”
;

Reference II
http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/ph...1-what-is-hot-dark-matter-theory-intermediate

Two theories to explain the composition of dark matter are Hot Dark Matter theory (HDM) and Cold Dark Matter theory (CDM). The main difference between the two theories is the speed of the candidate particles. As you may have guessed, HDM particles move quickly (and are thus "hot") while CDM particles move slowly.”

Reference III
http://burro.case.edu/Academics/Astr222/Cosmo/Structure/darkmatter.html

Based on the above observation, it is confirmed that the same transparent lens like material is partially allowing light at its minimum speed by showing resistance and partially passing by at the most speed.
Now when you seek such a lens like material with two opposite properties simultaneously while one is resisting and other is allowing light, not only in the earth, the solar system, the Milky Way and other galaxies, but throughout the universe via your browser or any other technical reference sources you have . . . . .
Without doubt you would get the answer:
THE PRISM
If you want to know the reason how, politely I am asking you to read my article once again that I sent to you.
After you get clarified from my article for your doubt pertaining sky by read it again, you are the next person to declare “the galaxy is surrounded by the sky composed of infinite number of triangular prisms”.

Thanks and Regards,
Sharon ganesh.

Jul 17, 2021
Visit site
If my writings hurt you, I am sorry and I am regretting for that and I am trying to avoid such words in the forthcoming conversations .
Based on your last conversation you have asked me that simple explanation is enough for whatever thread to be submitted at the forum 'SPACE' rather than technical or scientific illustrations. So as your wish;
"The light bends at the galaxies (surely not only around the earth) is detected under the term "Gravitational lensing" by the astronomers confirms the existence of the layer of sky composed of prisms around all the galaxies in the universe based on the simple prism experiment carried out in the physics lab."
Source: https://www.nasa.gov/image-feature/goddard/2021/hubble-watches-cosmic-light-bend

Catastrophe

I have no wish to further participate in this fantasy. We have a saying "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. I have tried my best to provide you with facts.

I suggest you might try a forum which is less interested in science, and more interested in fantasy.

Good luck.
With best wishes.

:) :) :)

Jul 17, 2021
Visit site
My final comment on your final decision
Say for example, to believe the existence of gravitational waves for the scientists it took almost a century after it was detected at LIGO (LASER INTERFEROMETER GRAVITATIONAL WAVES OBSERVATORY).
Ref. "https://www.ligo.caltech.edu/news/ligo20160211"

The problem is the Milky Way galaxy will not wait until this much of time for the "SPACE.com" so far believing tantalizing things on cosmology to understand and believe the fact that "the sky of the galaxy composed of triangular prisms only cause the the light to bend of at its boundary. "
Anyway,
Good Luck,
Best wishes and advanced congratulations for your future thread "
Universe’s secret revealed on the physics aspect" to be issued on 07/26/2121

Apr 26, 2020
Visit site
ABSTRACT

Even though the universe seems to be more complex structure composed of infinite number of things including both living and non-living things, actually on physics aspect all of them would fall under some special category called ‘Three’. That is all the things in the universe can be classified under simply three. How? In case of Matter it is accompanied by two more things; Dark Matter and Antimatter. So totally there are three. Similarly, energy of the universe is decomposed into Light Energy, Non-light energy (say potential energy) and Dark Energy. These are the strong evidences for the universe is made of three’s. So if we can explain about the cosmology or universe based on this classification means then every mystery about the world would come to an end. Thus simply the ‘Three’ is a key to unlock the secrets and mysteries of the universe.

So, first in order to understand the actual fact behind this outstanding powerful number Three and how it affects the entire universe when I made in-depth research about it led me formulating a afresh universal theory under the title “The Theory of Three” that also contains a new law called “The law of Three” helped me deduce the most mysterious things such as the dark energy, dark matter and the supermassive black hole in the world not yet revealed. There is a detailed description about everything in the original article the Theory of Three. Only the required portion from the article is given and explained here for reference.

REFERENCE FROM THE THEORY OF THREE

DOMINATION OF “THE THREE” IN OUR PRACTICAL LIFE

To understand the importance of the ‘Three’ a lot of things can be taken as examples in the real world. Populating the list of Three’s may be either simple things or complex things. The following list is the things that are composed of three.

When we consider the things with three parts, we can mainly remember household things; A Fan with three subdivisions (Electric motor, Connecting rod and Wings); further there are three wings on the fan. An electrical socket of a plug to be inserted has three holes (Neutral, Hot and Ground) on the Electric panel board. Door set with a Frame, Door and Hinges. A Locking Mechanism with a key and a lock. A Bicycle with Three wheels (Two wheels on the front and rear side and a crank set at the central position which functions as the third wheel for a bicycle). A Home PC with basic I/O devices (Keyboard, Monitor and CPU), RGB (Red, Green and Blue) color space — the basic color model that is responsible for generating millions of colors which is the only technique adopted in defining and reproducing colors in the WEB applications and also help deriving CMYK (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black) color for print applications . Golden ratio maintained in the Egyptian pyramid where the System of Proportions based on Three Classification, and Mysterious Bermuda’s triangle. Likewise the things that contain three can be extended based on our knowledge on three.

Beyond this there are also commonly used abbreviations that consists of only three words such as CRT monitor, LCD TV, LED monitor, MRI Scanner, ATM machines, TAT (Turn-around Time) . . . . . . USA, UNO, WHO, IMF . . . the list may extend to various fields of engineering.

So far we have discussed how the general and familiar things that has three elements surrounding us. Hereinafter we are going to discuss about how the cosmology involved three by obeying the “Law of Three”. To understand the cosmology in detail, careful analysis of the order followed during universe creation is must. So based on this reason the proper procedures followed pertain to the cosmology are needed to be known.

During creation of the universe ranging from living things such as microorganisms up to giant celestial objects a complex technologies had been involved at different level particularly chemistry. To get idea about the Universe creation, after knew the right procedures followed in the cosmology, examined the chronological order, I have developed the universe creation methodology under the title “The Universe creation template” that defines the format of the actual universe creation with examples present in the original version of my article ‘The Theory of Three’ in detail. With the template, I could deduce the actual source of the grand universe, and from the universal law “Law of Three”, the mystery of dark energy, dark matter and the Supermassive black hole could be revealed so far not yet solved. However here I have discussed only the the universal law, gravitational lensing and dark energy. So here is the law:

LAW OF THREE

Almost things are composed of ‘Three’ as inseparable and the rest are “Three dependent” either directly or indirectly. In the later-case, if there is a disturbance in the system on its three dependence just by at least one third (1/3) of its composition, then it would be vulnerable to affect the remaining two other one thirds or collectively two thirds (2/3) of it cause the whole system unity or end.

UNIVERSE CREATION – The Importance Of Light

Generally when we discuss about anything or any hypothesis, there is no way to accomplish without keeping light in our mind. The most general thing: Can anybody think or say about one thing to others without having light in his mind? Can any scientist attempt to think about the scenario of his future invention without keeping light along with his plan in his mind and explain to others and at the same time could they assimilate it without light in their thought? Consequently the design and implementation of his invention could be achieved without light? At least can anybody dream without light? The list of questions can be extended in order to emphasize the importance of light.

One important reason for I have to ask such questions here. In the real world nothing is impossible without light. Therefore the Light is needed before start any work or create anything. So based on the above facts, it must be understood that the Light should the basic thing needed even in case of the Universe creation. Based on the generally accepted cosmological fact, before the creation of the Universe there were darkness everywhere. So some primordial light source should have been required before the universe creation started to overcome the contemporary darkness dominant our real universe. Now until reveal the actual light source let me introduce the most common term “GRAND LIGHT SOURCE (GLS)” considered as a superior light that has an outstanding property comparatively no such a light source still there in the universe.

The primitive light GLS does not literally mean the visible light alone. Actually it covers the complete electromagnetic spectrum ranging from radio waves, microwave, infrared, etc. like emitted from the celestial bodies like sun and stars.

UNIVERSE CREATION — GRAND LIGHT SOURCE DEMYSTIFIED (GLS)

Now, for the term “Grand Light Source” the primordial Electromagnetic Spectrum of the universe mentioned in the previous paragraphs I am replacing the most relevant term. That is the Cosmic Infrared radiation and Cosmic Microwave radiation whose presence is detected and confirmed by the astronomers already. During the formation of these two grand light sources there was surely no source other than the darkness. We have to examine about this relic light source carefully in order to deduce the actual cause for these grand light sources sources cosmic microwave and infrared background.

When we analyze these light sources on physics aspect, it reveals us that these light sources are purely energy and nothing more than that. In the empty or void situation except deep darkness if any energy could be formed means then it is confirmed there would be some sort of energy hidden in the darkness from which this light energy should be derived. Now let us attempt to seek such energy in the darkness. Yes! “The Dark Energy”.

This deduction leads us to consider one important Physics law called “The Law of Conservation of Energy”. The Law of Conservation of Energy states that “Energy can neither be created; nor be destroyed. But can be transformed from one form to another”. Now this law is applicable for cosmology also. So while extending this law to the cosmological entities, the dark energy conversion into the light energy phenomenon became possible and happened. This is the first step followed in the Universe Creation process. Thus the Dark Energy mystery is inferred finally.

WHAT COULD BE THE BOUNDARY OF THE GALAXY IDENTIFIED AS SKY?

Nobody is here without the knowledge of sky. Surely everybody knows about the sky up to some extent. OK; Fine.

Here we are going to discuss most technically about the sky. I believe those who red continuously this “Universe Creation Secret” section from the beginning would surely have not forgotten the question that I asked “What is the boundary of the Galaxy or Universe?” in phase 2 part of the original article “The Theory of Three”. Here is the answer: If there is a light, then surely it should exhibit one of its properties like reflection, refraction, diffraction or polarization. Consequently depend on the requirement there should be vacuum or any material medium made of an optical thing to perform the actual intention of the light. So, in the context of the galaxy/Universe what could be the light? That is CMB (i.e. Cosmic Microwave Background) and Cosmic Infrared background (CIB). What is going to be the medium for the light or the boundary of the galaxy? That is the Sky. Obviously what property does the sky would exhibit? That is the refraction of light rays.

Therefore the sky should be a sole transparent optical arrangement (lens) acts as an intermediate medium of the light and the boundary for the entire galaxy. Hence as a lens the sky is receiving the light signal from the GLS and transmits into the galaxy. This phenomenon is detected readily by the astronomers referred to by the term called “Gravitational lensing” which can be a proof for the complete sky is a transparent optical object.

The Evidence for the sky functions as a lens for the light throughout the galaxy:

“Gravitational lensing” is a natural phenomenon by which light emitted from a distant object is bent by the gravity of the massive object such as galaxy or a galaxy cluster located in the foreground. The name gravitational lensing is derived from the fact that the gravity of the massive object acts like a lens.

Gravitational lensing effect demystified:
Now the Gravitational lensing effect can be verified with equivalent simple optical experiment equipped with a light source and a glass since it is confirmed that there is an interaction of CMB with the optical sky. All the gravitational lensing effects emphasize the refraction of light is happening when the light hit the galactic boundary it bends; the sky. Therefore the refractive material used for the experiment should be a glass Prism. After make the necessary equipment ready with proper arrangement start the experiment by focusing the white light over the prism on one side and notice the light bends (refracting) inside and emerged out of the prism on the opposite side. It is also determined the refracted and emerged rays of light consists a spectrum of colors of light ranging from violet to the red. Among them the violet is at the bottom and the red is at the top of the spectrum. This separation of white light into its individual colors is known as the dispersion of light.

The refractive index is the ratio of the speed of light in the vacuum to the speed of light in a material. There is no standard unit for the index of the refraction. The refractive index of the light depends on the frequency of light in the medium. The refractive index is used to calculate the energy density of a given medium. The larger the index of refraction the higher the energy density is causing more bent of the light. Similarly the least bent is caused by smaller index of refraction with lower energy density and other colors fall somewhere between two extremes.

[Note: Please refer to any simple prism experiment diagram on other websites since here I have no way to insert along with this manuscript or refer to the following website]

Therefore in the spectrum, refractive index of the violet light is larger than the refractive index of red light. So the light rays in the violet region moves slowly and bends down (or distorts) comparatively much. Because already we have seen the energy density distribution at the violet region is high due to the shorter wavelength and longer frequency. This phenomenon literally resembles cold dark matter behavior. On the other hand, due to the less refractive index the red light rays can travel very faster than the violet rays almost equal to the speed of the light contains lowest energy density. The red light has longer wavelength and shorter frequency. This is similar to the Hot Dark matter region.

Finally as soon as the rays emerged out the prism it forms an image of the spectrum on the obstacle acts as a screen in the path of the light. Rays deviated more strongly produce the outer halo which fades away with increasing angular distance from the center which is analogous to the halo caused by the cold and hot dark matter.

Based on our experimental verification, it is confirmed that the behavior of cold dark matter and hot dark matter along the periphery of the galaxy reveals us a big secret about the existence of the grand sky which is naturally composed of an infinite number of polyhedron glass prisms surrounding all galaxies interacting with the light. Therefore the sky can be understood as the combination of the cold and hot dark matter arranged alternatively that surrounds the galaxy. Thus the mystery of the gravitational lensing, cold and hot dark matter are deduced.

Since the thin optical layer that holds the hot and cold dark matter of the sky is comparatively smallest than the size of the galaxy, it is undetectable by the spectrometer observations.

Hence the sky composed of infinite number of triangular prisms confirms the support of ‘Three’ for its formation and thus obeys the law of three. Moreover the gravitational lensing effect obeys law of three by having tetrahedron (triangular pyramid) prism: incidence of light, internal refraction of light and emergence of light from the medium.

Apr 26, 2020
Visit site
First three is just a number or a song by the three dog night dark energy and dark matter need three more than three needs them.Zero point is endless energy forever. Zero Point saves this Earth from oil. zero point has made the greedy kill the innocent. Man can explore the universe without energy safely because every world is connected to every other world

Latest posts