Urgently Help me to finding some Physics Books

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

emrgmedia

I am Physics Student . .I need some books related to Physics.

I have download

Signals and Images: Contributions and Contradictions about High Dilution Research

The Physics And Modeling of Mosfets

ESD Physics and Devices

From www.edulords.com. This website provide lot of Physics books but I need some Nuclear Physics books tell me which website will provide this books.

I need it urgently……………..

Thanks advance…..

D

DrRocket

emrgmedia":2pn6702u said:
I am Physics Student . .I need some books related to Physics.

I have download

Signals and Images: Contributions and Contradictions about High Dilution Research

The Physics And Modeling of Mosfets

ESD Physics and Devices

From http://www.edulords.com. This website provide lot of Physics books but I need some Nuclear Physics books tell me which website will provide this books.

I need it urgently……………..

Thanks advance…..

This is a most strange request. There is a thread in Space Science and Astronomy that provides a list of sites with lectures on physics topics and also a list of some useful books, readily available through normal sources.

But you claim to be a physics student. Physics students, for class use, typically not only need physics books (naturally) but in fact need specific titles. You seem to be looking for random freebies.

The books that you listed as having already obtained are hardly in line with the typical subjects studied by a student of physics. They seem to be related more to electrical engineering -- the solid state physics of devices, information theory and signal processing, .... Now you are looking specifically for nuclear physics. This sounds like someone looking for information on constructing a device. Someone with little expertise. Maybe someone who ought not be doing whatever he is doing . You don't seem to be looking for books on mechanics, electromagnetism., basic quantum theory, or the topics usually studied by a student. You want nuclear physics, a more advanced topic, but not one of the fashionable areas of current research. Moreover you are not looking for a specific title, but rather "some nuclear physics books".

Next, you need this information urgently. What could possibly be urgent about such information to an innocent student ? Got a hot data and want to wow her with tales of binding energy per nucleon ?

What is going on here ? Are you trying to create an impression of nefarious activity and generate a stir ? Nobody actually engaged in terrorism could be that stupid, could they ?

If you want to enlist some help from people who really know how to do a search, and create the stir that you seem to desire, ask these guys for help. http://www.fbi.gov/

D

derekmcd

Funny stuff, DrRocket...

Given the composition of the post, I'd have to say that English is not the posters first language and they are struggling with the intent of the post.

On the other hand, maybe you're on to something...

Makes one wonder about them crazy foreigners :shock:

D

DrRocket

derekmcd":l7ony38p said:
Funny stuff, DrRocket...

Given the composition of the post, I'd have to say that English is not the posters first language ...
Makes one wonder about them crazy foreigners :shock:

Farsi ??? :roll:

S

SpeedFreek

I formed pretty much the same impression as DrRocket when I saw the OP. A physics student that urgently needs books on electrical engineering and nuclear physics, but doesn't know which books they need... and yet they are stressing the urgency of their requirement, almost as if their life depends on it!?

5-Arghhh-296x160.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts