West Wing and its "unknown" orbiter

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SpaceKiwi

Thanks Calli, I knew you would be the one to know. Those Silurians caused me no end of trouble as a young'un, I don't think I was able to look under my bed or in the closet for years after!<br /><br />Although I am tempted to go Google the name or track down those episodes, I think I will let sleeping dogs lie for the reason you also described. I think it would just spoil the childhood memory to see how ridiculous the Silurians may look to me now.<br /><br />Hijack ended - normal transmission resumes <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><em><font size="2" color="#ff0000">Who is this superhero?  Henry, the mild-mannered janitor ... could be!</font></em></p><p><em><font size="2">-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------</font></em></p><p><font size="5">Bring Back The Black!</font></p> </div>

Q

quasar2

not yet, luv 2 tho. no cable or vcr at the moment. had to make a choice between them & computer. i need to make list: escape from LA, conspiracy theory. did anyone see a TV miniseries "Plymouth Voyages" about a Moon Colony? i`m not sure if that ever came to production or not. doe anyone know of an online story board? where one can piece together their own films? although i may not at th moment have speed or memory for that. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

Q

quasar2

though i`m not actually watching the episode, i believe i`ve found Dark Skies one. #4 Mercury Rising. it appears there was only one season of "Dark Skies". i seem to recall however she was vertically launched where it appears west wing one is horizonally. oh well, since this is supposedly fiction.. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

Q

quasar2

btw in the pic, is this in the arctic? that would be a good place to hide such a vehicle. there are alot of things up there which would mask her, aurora, etc.. haha aurora, ain`t that a coincidence? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts