Giveaway Win a Pendant with Mars Meteorite Granules! - Winner Announced!

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2021
Visit site
Awesome helicopter flight on Mars. If I was younger, I would loved to have tried to be one of the first to go there even if it was one way.

Jan 22, 2020
Visit site
I find the fact that water is still on Mars to be fascinating. The most recent article I’ve read on the topic speaks about how, logically, there still could be a significant amount trapped in the planet’s crust. The fun part is figuring out how to access it- and study it.

Sep 19, 2020
Visit site
My favourite story of Mars exploration was about Ingenuity helicopter flying on Mars. This breakthrough definitely gives added advantage to the astronauts landing on the Mars for exploring the landscape far away from the landing site.

May 22, 2021
Visit site
Never forget seeing Pathfinder Sojourner appearing on a large screen when it landed - live - at the Rochester Science and Museum Center in the hallway late at night; I was awestruck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 4, 2021
Visit site
My favorite Mars story has to be from the 80's and the face on Mars. I was young and it although implausible it conjured fascination for me around my burgeoning skeptism regarding science and cemented the scientific method in my life

Mar 6, 2021
Visit site
While it would be easy to speak about the amazing Perseverance Rover or its little buddy Ingenuity Helicopter, and all of the MARS 2020 mission that has just really begun the science portion of the mission, I'll say that my greatest memory or moment of Mars exploration history is from the VIKING mission. When the soil was processed by the VIKING landers, the results were... interesting. With that knowledge, the very advanced Perseverance Rover can now continue our search for conditions that could support extraterrestrial life on Mars.

Jul 26, 2020
Visit site
I still think about the landing of Perceverance Rover.I was so exited about that.And watching the whole landing was out of this world!I have watched it over and over again!

Apr 15, 2020
Visit site
The Viking missions were what sparked my interest in our solar system and astronomy in general as a kid. It was really exciting seeing colour photos of Mars for the first time.

Oct 26, 2019
Visit site
My favorite article on mars was definitely Ingenuity's first flight. The fact the human species can now say "we have flown a helicopter on another planet", is an absolutely amazing feat. This scientific breakthrough will dramatically expand the capability of rovers on other planets and lead to a greater understanding of science itself.

May 30, 2021
Visit site
El Helicóptero Ingenuity!!!!! Es el mejor ejemplo de dominio de la tecnología!!!!

Mod Translate:
The Ingenuity Helicopter !!!!! It is the best example of mastery of technology!

Please post in English

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts