Would someone finally consider this as a viable option?

Page 3 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rozsnyay

The ZPF is in fact not the lowest energy state. Zero Point Energy simply refers to the fact that even at absolute zero degrees centigrade, where all atomic motion (thermal agitation) stops, there is still a residual oscillation. I would suggest you read the following paper for further information:<br /><br />http://www.ldolphin.org/energetic.html<br />

R

rozsnyay

Bu the time we finished initial proof of concept research we ran out of money. During the first tow years we developed a battery charger which we used to recharge SLA batteries used in the mercury device. When GCT funding dried up we were forced to find another solution to the cash crunch developed.<br /><br />We raised some money and formed a new company around the charger. At this time all GCT activities were suspended as per the terms dictated by the new investor. We did patent the batter charger. Took 6 months to write that patent and by the time it was submitted world wide it cost over 50K.<br /><br />So no, non of the initial GCT work was patented. Once research is picked up again we will patent the process. Only money is needed for the application. It is not a cheap proposition to undertake, especially for a world wide application.<br />

T

tap_sa

You had a working PoC of antigrav device, and a battery charger. You patent the battery charger and leave the antigrav to wait for better days. Mmmm'kay...

R

rozsnyay

We did not have an 'anti gravity' device. I don't believe there is such a things as 'anti gravity'. There may be a way of controlling / interacting with / generating gravitational fields but that is not the same thing. And we only had a laboratory scale prototype which showed an intriguing effect that seemed to correlate our theoretical work. But that device needs to be expanded and the results checked and rechecked.<br /><br />And yes, we patented the battery charger (one capable of recharging SLA, NiCd, NiMH batteries in 10 minutes and Li Ion / Li Polymer batteries in 25 minutes without any adverse effects) because we had rent to pay and an investor was willing to finance that. He had no interest in gravity control.<br />

R

rozsnyay

Last November I exited the batter charger company after a US investor group purchased the technology. As part of my exit agreement I cannot discuss pertinent information relating to that company. Sorry but I cannot give you any more details beyond what I already shared.

T

tap_sa

USPTO search engine yields three biological patents with your last name. No chargers.

R

rozsnyay

He is my cousin, a biologist. International patents were filed last year. I doubt they have already been approved in the US. But as I stated before I cannot give you more details on that company. And it is no longer relevant for GCT activities

R

rozsnyay

Those are not his patents. Just references within the patents to some Immunology articles he co wrote. But yes, he is a very smart guy.<br />

T

tap_sa

Sure he did, and is. Well since you aint looking for money, so long and thanks for all the fish. Will be expecting to hear from you on the news when the renderings start to fly. Or not.

N

najab

><i>As part of my exit agreement I cannot discuss pertinent information relating to that company.</i><p>Surely if a patent has been filed, it is a matter of public record.</p>

R

rozsnyay

My understanding is that until a patent is granted, in other word while in the review stage, it is not publicly accessible. But I am no longer with that company so I am not up to date with the latest developments.<br /><br />Are there any other questions relating to GCT?

Status
Not open for further replies.