wouldn't it be cool if.....................

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yevaud

The book is hysterical also. Beachball is a..well, a gas. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><em>Differential Diagnosis:  </em>"<strong><em>I am both amused and annoyed that you think I should be less stubborn than you are</em></strong>."<br /> </p> </div>

K

kmelkang

I so do miss watching Red Dwarf.....and I do miss watching Star Trek TOS....just gonna have to get the DVD collections on both of them now ..

L

lsbd

How many seasons of red dwarf did they do? I have seen, I think, the first 3 or 4. Would love to have em all on disk.<br /><br />Arnold Rimmer is one of the great straight men, patsys of all time.

V

vogon13

Red Dwarf did several seasons (6?), had a multi year hiatus, and then resumed with a pretty drastically revised format for (IIRC) one or two more seasons.<br /><br /> <br />If you get a chance, watch The Brittas Empire, Chris Barrie played the lead, a director of an exercise facility. Humor is generally pretty good, although horrific injuries and (IIRC) a few deaths are made light of.<br /><br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000"><strong>TPTB went to Dallas and all I got was Plucked !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#339966"><strong>So many people, so few recipes !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>Let's clean up this stinkhole !!</strong></font> </p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.