X-Files 2: SIGN the petition!

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lsbd

Only if it is XXX rated and Gillian Anderson does the freak nasty with lots and lots of aliens. Oh, and Tom Cruise is in the first 5 minutes of the film where he is molested then decapitated by bigfoot.

T

tom_hobbes

You should write the screenplay and submit it to them. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font size="2" color="#339966"> I wish I could remember<br /> But my selective memory<br /> Won't let me</font><font size="2" color="#99cc00"> </font><font size="3" color="#339966"><font size="2">- </font></font><font size="1" color="#339966">Mark Oliver Everett</font></p><p> </p> </div>

S

serak_the_preparer

<i>NO<br /><br />NO<br /><br />NO<br /><br />NO<br /><br />Not just "no" but a loud emphatic "NO"<br /><br />I'm not going to sign the petition, I hope they don't make the damn thing, and if they do I won't be seeing it.</i><br /><br />YES.<br /><br />Here - Rapper Xzibit, Amanda Peet & Billy Connolly Join Cast (CountingDown) - and here - Xzibit, Peet, Connolly In "X-Files 2" (Dark Horizons).<br /><br />Xzibit and Amanda Peet will appear as FBI agents in the new X-Files movie - working title: 'Done One' - which will be a stand-alone story (as opposed to those stories revolving around the mythology developed by the show about the presence of extraterrestrials on Earth).<br /><br />Shooting for the movie began in Vancouver on December 10th last year. According to IMDB, it will hit the theaters July 25th.

N

nuclear90

The entire X Files TV series lost its way after season 5! This won't be a good movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.