X-Prize Teams making progress Bristol SpacePlanes Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

diamondspaceguy

Guys been trawling the internet again trying to find anything about the original ansari xprize teams and i see there is a new interview with Bristol Spaceplanes at http://spacefellowship.com/News/?p=3179#more-3179<br /><br />The prob still seems to be money. I wonder how many teams are finding that now? It makes you wonder about the current state of it all. Also how will the new lunar google proze be done when it costs so much? I think its right to sauggest thart they will need funding as the Bristol Spaceplanes ceo says in this interview.<br /><br />Interesting to watch out for though!<br /><br />

N

no_way

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr /><p>Remarkably, we still have the most competitive designs and marketing strategies. If we get funding soon, we can be among the first to operate sub-orbital passenger space flights<p><hr /></p></p></blockquote><br />wish i had a dime every time i read that. I'd be zipping around in my own antigravity spaceship by now.<br /><br />Thats their problem, they just have marketing strategies and plans. If they were actually building hardware they might have gained some credibility and some funding.

Status
Not open for further replies.