A new business - Planetary Jewelry

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dryson

Here is an idea that many expectant mother's as well as Zodiacian's alike might like. The idea involves mining metal ores from each of the nine planets or satellites orbiting the gas giants as well as the asteroid belts. The ore is refined into malable metal that is then designed into various types of jewelry. Each set would signify a personel closeness to the wearer's Zodiac sign as it relates to their planet. Everything from rings, earrings, harring bones, etc could be made from the metal. The new idea aside from the regular jewelry would be the introduction of Creation Jewelry. Creation Jewelry is basically a hand crafted belt that fits around the woman's belly and clasp's at the navel. The Creation Belt could be made of leather or hand crafted metal denoting the feelings that the mother wants to convey to her child that she had during the pregnancy. The Creation Belt would start out as a normal fitting belly belt. During each month of pregnancy the mother would attach different links to the Creation Belt based on various hand crafted links denoting a plethera of emotions based upon various astrological signs that are part of the mother's Zodiac. As the mother's belly increases in size she would add as many new links as necessary to keep the Creation Belt snug and firm around her belly. Each new link added would be placed in an alternating method on each side of the navel clasp for each increase of girth. The navel clasp would signify three signs one being the mother one being the father and at the center of each clasp would be sign of the month that the child was born in.

Until we have the ability to achieve this goal however Earth metals can be subsituted.

"...And from the mother and father was born a child a child of the stars, of the Earth the Sun and the Universe...into which one day the children of the children of the First's would find their way into the Universe taking their rightful place in the Universe.

"For I have slipped the slurry bonds of space and the timeless that abounds before me and have found the human's so alone in the Universe...so alone and needing to know that they are not alone."

D

docm

In a 2005 study funded by the the National Science Foundation's Division of Earth Sciences & done at Brookhaven, natural black (aka carbonado) diamonds were found to have hydrogen and nitrogen traces and inclusions consistant with an extraterrestrial origin - possibly in a supernova, by shock metamorphism during an impact event etc.

Making things even more interesting is that they are only found in two places on Earth; Brazil and the Central African Republic, and neither is near the formations in which other diamonds are found. The extraterrestrial theory postulates that before plate tectonics separated them these regions were close, and that the progenitor body split before hitting them.

Since then black diamonds have become popular in jewelry based on the supernova idea, however most are not natural but just low quality normal diamonds treated so they turn black.

139_017.jpg

B

bdewoody

I am sure there are plenty of people that will spend their money on trinkets made in space or on the moon at least at first.

M

MeteorWayne

I'm not sure this belongs in SB&T....but I'm not sure where would be better, so will leave it for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.