A Perspective on Science 0

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DrRocket

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'>Hahaha, I enjoyed the article. Let me clarify my comments about 2 groups in my last post.1) Those who understand that they don't understand [This group includes students (humble and necessary for them), and top scientists in the world, top 1% - 5%] 2) Those who don't understand that they don't understand. [Rest of us are in this group]I myself, like most members here, swing between this 2 groups depending on the topics.&nbsp;&nbsp; <br />Posted by emperor_of_localgroup</DIV></p><p>Anybody can be a student.&nbsp; Everybody should be.</p><p>Just as important as understanding that you don't understand is understanding what you don't understand.&nbsp; To progress you need to know what it is that you really do know and where your ignorance lies.&nbsp; Some of the more blatant wackos start out by failing to understand that there really are things that are understood quite well.</p><p>The primary energy source of the Sun is fusion, made possible by a large gravitational field.&nbsp; Gravity is&nbsp;important in keeping the solary system and the galaxy held together.&nbsp; Newton was pretty close.&nbsp; So was Maxwell.&nbsp; </p><p><br /><br />&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts