Are Black Holes Hyperspheric?

Jan 2, 2024
Visit site
I have posted stuff indicating the orthogonal time of a black hole tunnel (similar to Carlo Rovielli's idea - with a difference) and stating that time does not point toward a singularity. Then I realised that a black hole is likely a hypersphere. If it is that changes everything.
Although a BH may grow larger (expand) the surface is still 3D and as if onion layers, 3D continues toward a theoretical singularity. Orthogonal time then points toward a theoretical singularity except that the sphere is not singular. More a 4D torus perhaps or simply a very small hypersphere.
This suggests that the solution somehow depends on a reversal of the direction of time. Apart from that I have nothing to add - yet. Maybe everyone thought this was the case in the first place (?)

Mar 12, 2024
Visit site
I believe that black holes are spheric means they have a mass and a space around themselves, such way these are 4D in means only if all view them as same entity in the universe, as on other planets view by themselves. That they consist of nothing if they have mass that looks like mass.

A dimension through them might be impossible, but they swallow things when floating around the universe. What mass is then becoming or obliberated into nothing inside of them.

The day we will encounter them closer to ourselves in our galaxy, we will discover how to turn them off as well or manipulate them unless someone is already doing it.

Black spheres might in other hand consist of Hydrogen atom but depleted Hydrogen and only the atom. That's when alligned together Hydrogen atoms only will show black non transparent sphere if as alleged Black holes erupt from a star whem it is in its last course of death.

Then inside these black holes we can find same mass of what it swallows as if poured into black water baloon. And we could believe they consist of mass that eventually lights up again into a new star, if enough material is present as all the material can somehow be transformed into Hydrogen when swallowed into Hydrogen as all matter can somehow be transformed into Hydrogen in our world, everything can become Hydrogen with enoughly cutting up carbon in 8 parts as perhaps with high enough temperature and pressure and maybe even with electricity.

Gibsense: Write more sense in the explaination you have as it was quite heavy material to swallow.

Jan 2, 2024
Visit site
I believe that black holes are spheric means they have a mass and a space around themselves, such way these are 4D in means only if all view them as same entity in the universe, as on other planets view by themselves. That they consist of nothing if they have mass that looks like mass.

A dimension through them might be impossible, but they swallow things when floating around the universe. What mass is then becoming or obliberated into nothing inside of them.

The day we will encounter them closer to ourselves in our galaxy, we will discover how to turn them off as well or manipulate them unless someone is already doing it.

Black spheres might in other hand consist of Hydrogen atom but depleted Hydrogen and only the atom. That's when alligned together Hydrogen atoms only will show black non transparent sphere if as alleged Black holes erupt from a star whem it is in its last course of death.

Then inside these black holes we can find same mass of what it swallows as if poured into black water baloon. And we could believe they consist of mass that eventually lights up again into a new star, if enough material is present as all the material can somehow be transformed into Hydrogen when swallowed into Hydrogen as all matter can somehow be transformed into Hydrogen in our world, everything can become Hydrogen with enoughly cutting up carbon in 8 parts as perhaps with high enough temperature and pressure and maybe even with electricity.

Gibsense: Write more sense in the explaination you have as it was quite heavy material to swallow.
Have a look at so previous threads. I can try to consolidate but time is a commodity in demand :)