Awesome video: DEADLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dragon04

I saw that video on "the other space site" after one of the members there posted it. Absolutely fascinating. I think those guys should win some kind of award. It was very clever and captivating.

And I see that you're back in your stride of posting utter coolness after that little "slip up". :p

C

CalliArcale

Hey, I only post stuff I think is interesting or amusing -- I make no guarantees as to whether or not *you* will find it interesting or amusing. ;-)

Here's another, from The Onion: fake product boxes that you can wrap stuff up in. I might get some of these; there's kind of a tradition in my husband's family of reusing boxes for wrapping other presents, with extra brownie points awarded for creativity. For instance, he once got me a book -- packed in a DVD player box. I was initially quite puzzled, because we already had one. Indeed, we had that exact same brand, so why'd we need another? (This is the point where I *should* have become suspicious, but when opening gifts in a group setting, one is trying to be polite and that short-circuits some of the critical-thinking channels. Yes, it was in fact the box that our existing player came in.) To make it extra-convincing, he'd added blocks of wood to give it the right heft and prevent tell-tale rattling.

D

dragon04

CalliArcale":3mopisrh said:
Hey, I only post stuff I think is interesting or amusing -- I make no guarantees as to whether or not *you* will find it interesting or amusing. ;-)

I'm just messin'. You know that, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.