best classic and modern arcade games

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Boris_Badenov

Kerberos":2g05q4lg said:
That was fun watching those game plays and thinking it was the eighties again. Good stuff, Boris. :)
I initially looked those up just to post them, then wound up watching them (especially Joust :D ) through to the end.

M

MeteorWayne

Speaking of your avatar, the Rocky and Bullwinkle movie is on Encore right now :)

A

a_lost_packet_

Boris_Badenov":y4iytp4h said:
..I initially looked those up just to post them, then wound up watching them (especially Joust :D ) through to the end.

So, did you watch the play and critically analyze it, saying to yourself "No stupid! The other way! Take that one down first!" :) I couldn't help having reflex reactions while watching the Defender play.. Interesting. Something learned so long ago, a series of purposeful actions.. muscle memory.. coming back so fast. It's funny how that works..

A

a_lost_packet_

dragon04":utl18fv8 said:
I liked Missile Command, Asteroids and Battlezone. Almost forgot Star Castle.

I forgot Star Castle! Fun game!

I used to collect keys, seeing which ones would fit in arcade games... My stepdad was a real-estate agent and had a bunch of the round keys used in door lock-boxes... It's surprising how many totally unrelated keys would open up a vid game panel.. A Battlezone box had a perfect fit for one so, I played that quite a bit.. My conscience got the best of me though so I'd only put a few credits on a machine a week, just for fun.. Then, I ended up dating the younger sister of the manager of the arcade... :)

S

SPACEINVADOR

Kerberos":1ro2eid0 said:
A fun trip into the past for all of us geeks past 40. :cool: ----> classically crafted link
Video games sucked all of my money as if I was a crack-head. Good-ole days. Cool bikes, fast cars, good burgers and of course, video games/arcades. Early 80's were kind-of 50ish, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.