Source Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xXTheOneRavenXx

Good morning all,

As a member of Space.com I love this site and the topics we discuss. As an admin of my own site I would like to introduce you to www.sourcealliance.org. The alliance has been around for many years as a formidable force in the online game of SK. Since it's birth it has grown to be something more then just being limited by the borders of online gaming. It has been molded by the lives of each and every member, their happiness & sorrows, their life struggles, accomplished dreams, and future desires. I have had the oppurtunity to even work with some members during the loss of friends.

If you are into playing old style games (ie. pacman, space invaders, asteroids, etc...), live chat with other members, or just chatting in the forums, then this site is for you. I have developed an arcade that contains nearly 300 flash games to choose from. Membership is free, without the hassle of spam, viruses, etc... You may compete against other members for the Top positions. I have also begun a variety of Game Guide topics for XBox360, PS3, and the Wii for members enjoyment. If you sign up, I will validate your membership. Hope to see you there.

Raven

X

xXTheOneRavenXx

I have made some recent updates to fix most of the site bugs. If anyone notices a bug, please don't hesitate to let me know.

S

summoner

I played SK for many years as Summoner, even a top 100 a few times. It's been ages though, when I first started there were nearly 2500 players and the last time I checked it looked like maybe 300 were still going. How is it now?

X

xXTheOneRavenXx

The name sounds familiar. What alliance were you in? I was one of two originators of the Source Alliance. I actually began in Mafia, but didn't like it at all.

S

summoner

I think I played around 15 rounds or so, I think I was in just about every alliance at some point or another. I'm sure I played in Source a time or 2, but I can't remember gravitating toward any alliance in particular. Zamo's, Fens, Luminatc's I think I was in all of them some time.

X

xXTheOneRavenXx

Ya, we were allies with Zamo, but never Fen because they backstabbed us too many times in war. Lum we found to be much the same. I also remember Rapture. SK pretty much is dead at this point. A few site members still play.

X

xXTheOneRavenXx

I'd just like to announce a new feature added to the site. Now just by adding a link from over 230 media websites (tags no necessary) your media will automatically be embedded in your post. I have added under XBox 360 Game Guides & Strategies and guide for Prince of Persia utilizing this new feature. Come visit us today, meet new people, explore our guide for PS3, XBox360, Wii and drop in for a drink at the bar. Hope to see you there.

X

xXTheOneRavenXx

Good evening all,

If you wish to sign up for the site could you please PM me your user name that your going to use. Recently I've been required to delete a few accounts that were "dummy accounts". These are accounts that are created with little or no purpose other than either the person changed their mind, or to spider the site.

S

summoner

Well I decided to try it one more time last game. it's not near a tough with so few people playing but I managed to shake the rust off.

47 Summoner (1:20) 9,137,211

X

xXTheOneRavenXx

Not bad at all. I was thinking of joining in this round. I know a few old vets from Source are playing, so I might do a little run for a round of my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS