Introduce yourself! (And show us your swag)

Page 11 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Feb 13, 2024
Visit site
Hi! I am one of your new community members and my name is Lijalem (Lijom). I work at Ethiopian Space Science and Technology Institute (ESSTI) as researcher (Engineer). Space.com is my window to watch the whole celestial bodies and space related technologies. I participated in different projects (researches) in our institute. I was the first author to a journal about possible rocket launching site selection sites in Ethiopia. I have background in Mechanical, Aviation Power plant and Mechatronic Engineering.

We have a lot to catch-up things from this space.com.

We gaze the stars!!!

Here is our logo!!!

Feb 13, 2024
Visit site
Hello there,

I am a 39-year-old man who enjoys watching rockets launch into space with my three sons. It's amazing to see the progress we are making in space travel and to witness my children's curious minds pondering the possibilities. We also love watching the International Space Station (ISS) on clear evenings as it passes by in the sky and to track its path. We also enjoy watching the videos they post of their adventures on the space station.

Although I have no experience in the space industry, nor can I contribute to it in any way, I am happy to sit back and admire the work of those who excel in this field. So keep launching those rockets and don't give up, as it's only a matter of time before we see even more incredible things.

Thank you for allowing me and my sons to be a part of this journey.

Best regards,
Dave

P.S. Other hobbies of mine include collecting sports cards and coins. My favorite coins are my small collection of late 1800s Morgan dollars because you never know whose hands those coins have passed through to finally end up in your own.

Reactions: 6!9t!m3593cktr4m

Latest posts