Question Condensates

Page 6 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
I do not believe in the start of the universe, having trillions of galaxies found in all directions.
But!
As part of a cyclic process, i can accept it.

[Submitted on 17 Jan 2024]

Elementary Particles and Plasma in the First Hour of the Early Universe​

Cheng Tao Yang
This dissertation aims to deepen the understanding of the primordial composition of the Universe in the temperature range 300 MeV>T>0.02 MeV. I exploit known properties of elementary particles and apply methods of kinetic theory and statistical physics to advance the understanding of the cosmic plasma.
Within the Big Bang model, we begin by considering the Universe being a highly energetic fireball, an ultra-relativistic plasma exhibiting distinct properties. Fundamental particles such as quarks, leptons, and even heavier gauge bosons play a crucial role in the understanding of the early Universe. Our research focuses on the investigation of these fundamental particles as constituents of the dense Universe plasma during the epoch which transits from primordial quark-gluon plasma to the era of normal hadron matter, passing through the decoupling of neutrinos and addressing in detail the electron-positron antimatter plasma.

I do not believe in the start of the universe, having trillions of galaxies found in all directions.
But!
As part of a cyclic process, i can accept it.

[Submitted on 17 Jan 2024]

Elementary Particles and Plasma in the First Hour of the Early Universe​

Cheng Tao Yang
Then think (hyperspace / hypertime) superposition, Harry. There, in that Horizon, you've got all space and all time. Endless beginnings in timeless capsule form, endless mid-times (Hawking's immortal migrating "Life Zone Frontier (offsetting life zones)"), and endless end times. The universe exists -- the universes exist -- endlessly richly (some might think and say chromatically "densely" rather than colorfully "richly") parallel horizontally and vertically in all of them.

Last edited:
Hello Atlan

I think you lost me at the OK corral.
Hyper time does not exist. Time is not a physical item, and therefore cannot be manipulated.

Horizon is a barrier where EMR cannot escape.

The forces that keep the EMR from escaping is created by a condensate, probably made up of composite Quarks, partonic matter, Axion matter etc, attracting all matter.

This Condensate has another property, Chiral Super-Symmetry Dipolar Electro-Magnetic vector fields expelling matter through a spin vortex that is able to travel from a few Klms, to 100,000 light yrs. (M87 jet) or the core of a supercluster of galaxies millions of light years.

Hey! my thoughts and opinions maybe off this planet.

The more we research into the field of condensates, the more we begin to understand.
I do apologize for the downloading papers.

For one second do not think that I'm smart doing this.

Give credit to the scientists that research and research and sometime lead to a dead end.

[Submitted on 19 Jan 2024]

Axion emission from strange matter in core-collapse SNe​

Mael Cavan-Piton, Diego Guadagnoli, Micaela Oertel, Hyeonseok Seong, Ludovico Vittorio
The modification, by exotic sources of cooling, of the neutrino burst's duration following the core collapse of SN 1987A is known to provide a formidable constraint on axion interactions with matter. Compton-like nucleon-pion to nucleon-axion scattering has recently been shown to be an important mechanism, due to the large baryon and the non-negligible pion densities in the concerned proto-neutron star volume. In this context, the question arises of the role of hadronic matter beyond the first generation -- in particular strange matter. We perform a first quantitative study of this question, by consistently including the full baryon and meson octets in axion emission from Compton-like scattering and from baryon decay. We consider a range of possible thermodynamic conditions in the SN as well as various scenarios for the axion-quark couplings -- among them an "agnostic" scenario bounded only by data. Irrespective of the scenario considered, we find that axion emissivity introduces non-trivial correlations between flavour-diagonal axial couplings and constrains the off-diagonal counterpart to O(10−1-10−2) for fa=109 GeV.

Hello Atlan

I think you lost me at the OK corral.
Hyper time does not exist. Time is not a physical item, and therefore cannot be manipulated.

Horizon is a barrier where EMR cannot escape.

The forces that keep the EMR from escaping is created by a condensate, probably made up of composite Quarks, partonic matter, Axion matter etc, attracting all matter.

This Condensate has another property, Chiral Super-Symmetry Dipolar Electro-Magnetic vector fields expelling matter through a spin vortex that is able to travel from a few Klms, to 100,000 light yrs. (M87 jet) or the core of a supercluster of galaxies millions of light years.

Hey! my thoughts and opinions maybe off this planet.
SPACE . . . The infinitely open system of discreet quanta space frontiers (inclusive of hyperspace, hypertime (more or less timeless), warp space, wormholes, etc.).

SPACETIME . . . The relatively finite closed holographic-box-coordinate system. Hemispherical: past histories' past light cones / future histories' future light cones.

REALTIME . . . Bang! Spontaneous, current/concurrent, leading-edge-boundaryless closed systematic. Stephen Hawking's 'Grand Central Station' where all observers/travelers live and pass here/now (where universes -- aka atoms -- live and pass here/now).

Last edited:
Spacetime simple and yet very complex.
How do we measure time in a vector field that expand towards us, or vector fields entangled towards a Black Hole.?
These are challenging times.

[Submitted on 25 Jan 2024]

Proving the Weak Gravity Conjecture in Perturbative String Theory, Part I: The Bosonic String​

Ben Heidenreich, Matteo Lotito
We present a complete proof of the Weak Gravity Conjecture in any perturbative bosonic string theory in spacetime dimension D≥6. Our proof works by relating the black hole extremality bound to long range forces, which are more easily calculated on the worldsheet, closing the gaps in partial arguments in the existing literature. We simultaneously establish a strict, sublattice form of the conjecture in the same class of theories. We close by discussing the scope and limitations of our analysis, along with possible extensions including an upcoming generalization of our work to the superstring.

Sorry for posting papers, particularly on this topic, Spacetime.

[Submitted on 25 Jan 2024]

On quasi-local angular momentum and the construction of axial vector fields​

István Rácz
A method is introduced which, for the first time, allows us to construct axial vector fields without which formal definitions of quasi-local angular momentum, in general, would remain empty. The introduced method is practical, it can be used to construct all such axial vector fields, and it allows the quasi-local angular momentum to be represented by a triple vector in three-dimensional Euclidean space. We also derive balance relations which allow us to monitor the variation of the magnitude and direction of this vector, and also to monitor the angular momentum transports in generic spacetimes without symmetries.

Jun 11, 2023
Visit site
The more we research into the field of condensates, the more we begin to understand.
I do apologize for the downloading papers.
For one second do not think that I'm smart doing this.
Give credit to the scientists that research and research and sometime lead to a dead end.
Unfortunately Harry, more research into the field of condensates will not result in a better understanding of “compact objects” given by you and others as “condensates” because of the fundamental theoretical flaw of the 3 million modern physicists and yourself that “core collapse” supernovae occur miraculously and instantly without work inputs!!

The truth is that our Sun’s compact object remnant to become visible in about 7 Billion Years will not simply collapse miraculously in 7 Billion Years to a White Dwarf Remnant under “gravity” as given): Our Sun’s Future White Dwarf Remnant is forming right, now, under our Sun’s given 5 minute and 34 second): Compression-Decompression Cycles which squeeze heat out of the Sun’s core as our Sun’s core’s density is increased marginally): Year after year until after over 12 billion years, a White Dwarf Remnant is revealed about the size of Earth with about 200,000 Earth Masses!!

The Readers of this post can tag along with the given theoretical magical collapse of half the mass of our Sun to a white dwarf instantly in 7 billion years or the Readers can “Like” the only physical mechanical theory supported by the facts that through the given compression-decompression cycle work inputs of our Sun over 12 billion years result in a compact object white dwarf of about 200,000 Earth masses about the volume of Earth!!

Talk More Later!! Have A Great Day!!

Last edited:
Hello Adoni
Science research is always paving the way for better understanding.
Thats the nature of the animal.

Sometimes people's opinions derail research, particularly when the opinion is from the group of people that enforce opinions.

As for condensates I would advise do more reading on the topic.

Yep, and research keeps moving forward.
Early universe i disagree with, since I see the universe as infinite.
Regardless the paper gives us some understanding Plasma Phase.

[Submitted on 28 Jun 2023 (v1), last revised 13 Nov 2023 (this version, v2)]

Phase diagram determination at fivefold nuclear compression​

Gao-Chan Yong
In the standard model of particle physics, the strong force is characterized by the theory of quantum chromodynamics (QCD). It is commonly understood from QCD properties that hadrons, at sufficiently high temperatures or densities, melt into their constituent quarks, thereby undergoing a deconfinement transition to a new phase of quarks and gluons, often referred to as quark matter or quark-gluon plasma (QGP) \cite{qcd00,qcd01}. Although QGP has been observed in relativistic heavy-ion collisions \cite{qgp1,qgp2}, uncertainties remain about when the onset of deconfinement occurs. After comparing simulations from a reliable hadron and quark relativistic transport model with recent data from the STAR experiment, we determined that the onset of the hadron-quark phase transition occurs at about five times nuclear compression, corresponding to temperature T∼ 112 MeV and baryon chemical potential μB∼ 586 MeV, in the nuclear matter phase diagram. This discovery has significant implications for the studies of both the early and present universe \cite{ann2006}, including the fraction of dark matter formed in the early universe \cite{bhd2016,bhf1997,pbh20} and the structure and dynamics of neutron stars and their mergers \cite{nature2020}.

Yep, and research keeps moving forward.
Early universe i disagree with, since I see the universe as infinite.
I do read you, Harry, and I shake my head when I see the above. The infinite universe does not preclude infinite beginnings as an infinity unto itself, one of at least three *stereotypical* infinities, beginning universe, middle universe, and endgame universe:

Parallel:
Parallel: Beginning . . . middle ... end....
Parallel: End . . . beginning . . . middle....
Parallel: Middle . . . end . . . beginning....
Parallel: Beginning . . . middle . . . end....
Parallel: End . . . Beginning . . . middle....
Parallel: Middle . . . end . . . beginning....
(Look horizontally, vertically, and diagonally.)

Stephen Hawking called the middle universe the "life zone universe" and that life was probably migratory cubic local life zone to cubic local life zone, to cubic local life zone, on and on, and on. Which would mean a mix of middle universe cubic local life zones among cubic local beginning universe zones and cubic local end universe zones, to infinity and eternity.

You can total the beginning point universes into a single event horizon; the distant surrounding Horizon, though you will never come any closer to it than you are now (at 0-point-center point between horizons . . . which also puts you on a point on the surface of a ballooning sphere, putting you in a sort of quantum entanglement of universe's point-positions) no matter how fast and far you might travel. But as Hawking also indicated in talking constant migrations of life, try to keep from falling into the local vortices, the local sink drains, of the end universe.

The constant of "early universe" is one parallel constant of the "universe as infinite." There is "early universe" around in the universe, today! "Early universe" will be around in the universe tomorrow.

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2023
Visit site
I do read you, Harry, and I shake my head when I see the above. The infinite universe does not preclude infinite beginnings as an infinity unto itself, one of at least three *stereotypical* infinities, beginning universe, middle universe, and endgame universe:

Stephen Hawking called the middle universe the "life zone universe" and that life was probably migratory cubic local life zone to cubic local life zone, to cubic local life zone, on and on, and on. Which would mean a mix of middle universe cubic local life zones among cubic local beginning universe zones and cubic local end universe zones, to infinity and eternity.

You can total the beginning point universes into a single event horizon; the distant surrounding Horizon, though you will never come any closer to it than you are now (at 0-point-center point between horizons . . . which also puts you on a point on the surface of a ballooning sphere, putting you in a sort of quantum entanglement of universe's point-positions) no matter how fast and far you might travel. But as Hawking also indicated in talking constant migrations of life, try to keep from falling into the local vortices, the local sink drains, of the end universe.

The constant of "early universe" is one parallel constant of the "universe as infinite." There is "early universe" around in the universe, today! "Early universe" will be around in the universe tomorrow.
But what if the universe is infinitely old, finite in volume and mass that evolved neutron permeable sacs from tinier physical particles that decayed to hydrogen could such a universe go on forever??

Why persist in a finite in age universe destined to die soon from iron death when reasonable physical explanations for garvity generation, dark matter gravity generation and conservation of energy are before, you as well, the maintance of the cosmic web for all eternity??

Talk More, Soon!! Have A Great Day!!

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2023
Visit site
There are at least three dimensions to time, as I've described more than once, not one. One primal and primary! Spontaneous concurrent REALTIME (t=0).
I disagree Atlan0001!! There is concurrent local time throughout every locality in the universe!! What that means is that each and all localities in the universe have a concurrent local time as the universe as whole steadily moves forward in the overall universe time frame!!

But what happens local time on Earth in our Milky Way Galaxy and local time in Andromeda will be observed by intelligent beings in the Andromeda galaxy in 2.5 million years!!

And we will observe what happens local time on Earth and Andromeda local time right, now, on Earth in 2.5 million years!!

Do you understand that every locality in the universe right, now, has a local time that is attached to the universe's time frame as a whole??
and that our observation's of Andromeda, today, occurred about 2.5 million??

Can you expand on your distinctions between primal and primary time frames??

Now, is your "Spontaneous concurrent REALTIME (t=0)', the same as my assertion of concurrent local time in every locality in the universe??

Talk More, Soon!! Have A Wonderful Day!!

Last edited:
Hello Atoni
I agree with you.

Time is not a physical item.
You cannot manipulate it.

How we record time is the issue.

If we look 13.4 billion light years deep field.
We are seeing galaxies that existed before our solar system.
The Trillions of galaxies are beyond our comprehension.

Jun 11, 2023
Visit site
Hello Adoni
I agree with you.

Time is not a physical item.
You cannot manipulate it.

How we record time is the issue.

If we look 13.4 billion light years deep field.
We are seeing galaxies that existed before our solar system.
The Trillions of galaxies are beyond our comprehension.
Harry, You are correct that the Hubble flow redshift/the cosmological redshift correctly determines how far away the light was when the light source emitted the light and from the distance measurements we can calculate the time that it took the light to reach us??

I believe that we, also, agreed that the absurd Big Bang Omnipotent "Singularity" God could not have expanded from a volume less than an atom to miraculously create "Everything Visible and Invisible" in the universe including space itself!!

But are we, still, at an impasse over your condensates/compact objects being embryonic neutrons that when warmed up to absolute zero decay to hydrogen perpetuating our finite in volume ageless universe forever??

And at an impasse that the universe evolved indestructible neutron permeable sacs from GP1 Aether particles that decayed to hydrogen that formed stars that minted more embryonic neutron permeable sacs that warmed up to absolute zero to make more and more hydrogen that formed more and more stars until we reached a universe with 1 trillion galaxies??

And at an impasse that the universe is infinitely old??

And at an impasse that gravity is a direct function of mass and the rate at which the matter particles of the mass heat up??

And at an impasse over the DiPole RePeller Void pushing us towards the Shapley and Great Attractors at 290 km/s as the Shapley and Great Attractors pull us at 341 km/s for a net peculiar velocity of 631 km/s because you still haven't seen the 2017 DiPole RePeller Void 5 minute video??

Talk More Soon, Harry!! Have A Wonderful Day!!

Jun 11, 2023
Visit site
Hello Adoni

Let's put it this way.
What is the compaction of Neutron matter?
Well, Harry, Neutron star matter is given a density of up to 200 trillion Earth density or twice the density of the nucleus of an atom. I do not know how that fact translate to your compaction scale!!

What I am arguing is that as a neutronium ball of embryonic neutron permeable indestructible sacs exceeds 2.17 solar masses and accretes mass and develops an event horizon by the time its mass reaches 3.0 solar masses the compaction/density of that neutronium ball will be greater than 200 trillion times Earth density!!

And that a black hole's neutronium ball of 100 solar masses will be even denser and that a neutronium ball of embryonic neutrons of a SMBH of 1 million solar masses will be even denser!! etc etc etc

The main point is that when a neutronium ball of embryonic neutrons in a black hole warm up to absolute zero, the warmed up neutrons of 1 million solar masses will decay to 8 million or up to, maybe, 80 million solar masses of hydrogen perpetuating star development forever going forward!!

Your condensates are not given to yield neutrons that decay to hydrogen which condemns the universe to an iron death!!

And, What did you learn from watching the 5 minute DiPole RePeller YouTube Video??

Talk more, soon!! Have a great day!!

Last edited:
Hello Atlan
You said
"Then think (hyperspace / hypertime) superposition, Harry. There, in that Horizon, you've got all space and all time. Endless beginnings in timeless capsule form, endless mid-times (Hawking's immortal migrating "Life Zone Frontier (offsetting life zones)"), and endless end times. The universe exists -- the universes exist -- endlessly richly (some might think and say chromatically "densely" rather than colorfully "richly") parallel horizontally and vertically in all of them."

Space and time within or near the Event Horizon cannot be read or recorded.
The critical core of the condensate prevents all matter and EMR from escaping, creating an EH.
EMR near the EH affects our TIME reading.
Time and space have a different meaning compared to TIME where we can record.

In my opinion the property of condensates,
Within the core Chiral Super-Symmetry creates Dipolar Vector Fields.
This property may explain many formations out there.
Supernova
Spiral Galaxies
Elliptical Galaxies
Bar Galaxies
From Super Galaxy Cluster Core ejecting stars, clusters of stars etc. This resembles Nucleosynthesis.

[Submitted on 19 Jan 2024]

Two-dimensional quantum droplets in binary quadrupolar condensates​

Aowei Yang, Jiahao Zhou, Xiaoqing Liang, Guilong Li, Bin Liu, Huan-Bo Luo, Boris A Malomed, Yongyao Li
We study the stability and characteristics of two-dimensional (2D) quasi-isotropic quantum droplets (QDs) of fundamental and vortex types, formed by binary Bose-Einstein condensate with magnetic quadrupole-quadrupole interactions (MQQIs). The magnetic quadrupoles are built as pairs of dipoles and antidipoles polarized along the x-axis. The MQQIs are induced by applying an external magnetic field that varies along the x-axis. The system is modeled by the Gross-Pitaevskii equations including the MQQIs and Lee-Huang-Yang correction to the mean-field approximation. Stable 2D fundamental QDs and quasi-isotropic vortex QDs with topological charges S<4 are produced by means of the imaginary-time-integration method for configurations with the quadrupoles polarized parallel to the systems two-dimensional plane. Effects of the norm and MQQI strength on the QDs are studied in detail. Some results, including an accurate prediction of the effective area, chemical potential, and peak density of QDs, are obtained in an analytical form by means of the Thomas-Fermi approximation. Collisions between moving QDs are studied by means of systematic simulations.

Jets created by condensates, it's a particular interest in understanding the bigger picture.

[Submitted on 7 Nov 2022 (v1), last revised 3 Jan 2024 (this version, v2)]

Intermittent emission of particles from a Bose-Einstein condensate in a one-dimensional lattice​

L. Q. Lai, Z. Li, Q. H. Liu, Y. B. Yu
We investigate particle emission from a Bose-Einstein condensate with periodically modulated interactions in a one-dimensional lattice. Within perturbative analysis, which leads to instabilities for discrete modes, we obtain the main regimes where the system can emit a large particle jet, and find that the emission is distinctly intermittent rather than continuous. The time evolution of the trapped particles exhibits a stair-like decay, and a larger drive induces a more significant intermittency. We further shed light on the dynamics of the stimulating process, and demonstrate that instead of a real suspension, the intermittency represents a build-up stage of the system. The theoretical framework might be generalized to the explorations on multiple-site systems with analogous configurations and couplings, and offer new insights into other fundamental nonequilibrium problems.

Jun 11, 2023
Visit site
Well, my advice is keep thinking along the path.
Keep accumulating evidence and have others confirm your theories.

In some way we are on the similar same path.
I like encouragement, Harry. Thanks!! But it's hard to get someone to consider the given evidence and my logical conclusions derived from the given evidence or to look at a 5 minute video about the DiPole RePeller Void discovered in 2017!! The Dipole Repeller Void!!

For instance, who is likely to check out my proofs that gravity is the direct function of mass and the rate at which the matter particles of the mass heat up?? LOL

The Proofs About My Suggestion That Gravity Is The Direct Function Of Mass And The Rate At Which The Matter Particles Of The Mass Heat Up!!):
1): Take Our Own Sun As An Example Of Gravity Generation As Our Sun’s Matter Heats Up!!):
A): We Are Given That Our Sun Formed From The Collapse Of A Molecular Hydrogen-Helium Cloud At 10 Degrees Kelvin!!
B): We Are Given That For The Past 5 Billion Years That Our Sun Has Been Heating Up And Generating Gravity!!
C): We Are Given That Our Sun Will Heat Up By 6% Per Billion Years For The Next 5 Billion Years While Generating Gravity!!
D): In 5 Billion Years); We Are Given That Our Sun Will Start Cooling From 7777 Kelvin To 3000 Kelvin While Net Emitting The Stored Anti-Gravity/Dark Energy Stored Inside The Nucleon, Electron And Neutrino Indestructible Mass-Energy Vessel Permeable Hovering Sacs In The Form Of Compressed GP1 Aether Particles That Were Stored During The 10 Billion Years That Our Sun Heated Up And Generated Gravity Blowing Off Half Its Mass Leaving A White Dwarf Remnant About The Size Of Earth At 200,000 Times Earth Density!!
E): One Proof That As Matter Cools And Net Expels GP1 Aether Particles); Dark Energy Is Released Is The Red Giant Phase Of Our Sun’s Life Cycle And All Red Giant Stars!!

2): From Observations Of Bullet Clusters We Know That Gravity And Dark Matter Gravity Stays With The Star Matter And Dark Neutrino Matter Heating Up From The Radiant Energy Of Stars And Not With An Equal Amount Of Cooling Hot Gaseous Matter Left Behind As The Two Galactic Clusters Separate!!

Above 1 & 2): Coincidence Or Direct Proof That Gravity Is A Direct Function Of Mass And The Rate At Which The Matter Particles Of The Mass Heat Up And That As Matter Particles Cool And Net Expel GP1 Aether Particles); Dark Energy Is Released Like By The Cooling Hot Gases Equal To The Mass Of The Stars Of A Bullet Cluster And The Cooling Gases At 7777 Kelvin When Our Sun Will Begin To Transform To A Red Giant!!

3): From The Discovery Of The DiPole RePeller Void In 2017): We Are Given That Lowering The Energy Quotient Per Cubic Meter In A Void Releases Measurable Dark Repulsive Energy As The Matter Including Dark Neutrino Matter In The Void Cools And Net Expels Compressed GP1 Aether Particles Creating A Void With Repulsive High GP1 Aether Particle Pressure System!!

4): Suggestion): As Superclusters Crunch And Energy Density Per Cubic Meter Increases And As Nucleon Matter In All The Stars And Neutrino Dark Matter Heats Up By Net Compressing GP1 Aether Particles Inside The Matter Vessel Sacs While Reducing The Volume Of Space): We Generate Increasing Low GP1 Aether Particle Pressure Throughout The Supercluster As We Are Given That Gravity And Dark Matter Gravity Will Be Generated By The Reduction In GP1 Aether Particle Pressure Relative To The High GP1 Aether Particle Pressure Of Expanding Voids!!

5): We Are Given That As The Great Attractor And The Shapley Attractor Crunch And Energy Density-Vacuum Energy Increases Per Cubic Meter); Matter Gravity And Dark Matter Gravity Is Generated In The Attractors That Causes The Local Galactic Group, The Virgo Galactic Centric Cluster And The Virgo Supercluster To Be Pulled At 341 Kilometers/Second Towards The Attractors); While The Cooling DiPole RePeller Void With Decreasing Vacuum Energy Per Cubic Meter Pushes Us At 290 Kilometers Per Second Towards The Great Attractor For A Net Total Peculiar Velocity Of 631 Kilometers/Second For Our Virgo Supercluster And Our Local Galactic Group!!

6): We Are Given That Low Air Pressure Hurricane Systems Develop At The Equator And That Hurricanes Intensify From Solar Radiant Heat And Warm Water!!

From The Given Above): I Suggest That The Heating Up Of Matter Particles Results In Low GP1 Aether Particle Pressure That Results In Low Air Pressure And/Or Gravitational Force Is Generated As Potential Dark Energy And Mass Is Stored In Matter Particle Permeable Sacs!!

And At The Earth’s Poles We Are Given That As Matter Cools High Air Pressure Systems Develop As Compressed Net GP1 Aether Particles Pulsate Out Of Nucleon, Electron And Neutrino Pulsating Hovering Permeable Indestructible Vessel Sacs Resulting In High GP1 Aether Particle Systems That Transform Air Particles To High Air Pressure Systems As They Cool!!

7): Side Note): If You Look At A Picture Of A Low Air Pressure Hurricane System On Earth And A Picture Of A Low GP1 Aether Particle Spiral Galaxy System In Space Side By Side); You Will Find The Pictures Are Nearly Identical Because Both Are Low GP1 Aether Particle Systems!!

I welcome any and all questions about any and all of my posts, theories and associated proofs!! If you should question, you will learn about gravity, dark matter gravity and dark energy mysteries as given by modern physicists along with logical easy to understand physical mechanical explanations based on given facts!!

Talk More Soon!! Have A Great Day!!

Latest posts