Could white holes actually exist?

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking a picture of an object and inverting the colors? - ugh - lol - really?

You put words together and expect to sound smart ?

....is not a thing.
Wild weeds taking back your stone perfectly domesticated lawn, I suppose, "is not a thing" that exists or can exist to such a "smart" you.

The rise of expansionist Frontier Civilizations and fall of dystopian Utopian Civilizations throughout the human history of the world, and probably the histories of all advanced species and civilizations of the universe (as in film's 'Star Wars'), "is not a thing" that exists or can exist, I suppose, to such a "smart" you.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2023
Visit site
Wild weeds taking back your stone perfectly domesticated lawn, I suppose, "is not a thing" that exists or can exist to such a "smart" you.

The rise of expansionist Frontier Civilizations and fall of dystopian Utopian Civilizations throughout the human history of the world, and probably the histories of all advanced species and civilizations of the universe (as in film's 'Star Wars'), "is not a thing" that exists or can exist, I suppose, to such a "smart" you.
Show me ONE !!!
all advanced species and civilizations of the universe
Go ahead.

There are ZERO

Even the search for life it's self, at our scale, is nearly pointless, beyond single celled organisms. There is ZERO guarantee that cells "clumped together" someplace else to from multi-celled-beings. Let alone for it to travel very far past it's own back yard.

I'll be speaking to R2-D2 and C3P0, LONG before I'm looking at E.T.

"But if you throw a bunch of random pieces into that same wood chipper, you won't get a fully formed piano out of it, because that would cause disorder to decrease."
Actually it's not impossible it is just insanely improbable.
Entropy is a function of innumerable permutations,
but one, perhaps several, of those permutations includes unbreaking the egg.
note: permutations presume discrete elements/aspects.
Not sure how one factors in biology's initial fabrication of the/an egg.
A sub-ordering from/within the vast panoply of disordering?
Divergence in a finite space eventually forces convergences.
In a trillion universes quantum oddities may happen once or twice at the macroscopic scale.
Though one is not well advised to hold one's breath waiting for it to happen.

White holes to infinity probably never happen, but local bumps/regions of negative gravity seem plausible to me. Places that repell matter & energy & time passes more rapidly.
Would that create a lensing effect as light circuitously aviods that 'bump'?
Converging/focusing at some distance from it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts