Jul 13, 2022
Visit site
Can it not be so that the dark matter we're looking for perhaps not even exist and the bindimg/repelling force might be space itself, since black holes collide and gravitational waves are generated, and the speed at which those waves travel can't surpass that of light, so it may be that those waves together with other collisions' waves interact for millions of years thus preventing galaxies from falling apart? Could it be that when two waves collide they create anti gravity? i.e., the space in that field starts to contract, like one wave generated by two black holes when collides with another wave generated by two other.

Reactions: trisaddams

Jzz

May 10, 2021
Visit site
Can it not be so that the dark matter we're looking for perhaps not even exist and the bindimg/repelling force might be space itself, since black holes collide and gravitational waves are generated, and the speed at which those waves travel can't surpass that of light, so it may be that those waves together with other collisions' waves interact for millions of years thus preventing galaxies from falling apart?

A lot of 'if's' and 'mights' a lot of myths and legends, where is the science?

Jul 23, 2022
Visit site
Can it not be so that the dark matter we're looking for perhaps not even exist and the bindimg/repelling force might be space itself, since black holes collide and gravitational waves are generated, and the speed at which those waves travel can't surpass that of light, so it may be that those waves together with other collisions' waves interact for millions of years thus preventing galaxies from falling apart? Could it be that when two waves collide they create anti gravity? i.e., the space in that field starts to contract, like one wave generated by two black holes when collides with another wave generated by two other.

I 💙 that you've dissected this thought process and offer it up to the rest of us at 7am in the morning. Lol. Would love to spend a night/early morning over analyzing space with you.

Feb 18, 2023
Visit site
I’m starting to lean towards Eric Lerners vision of the universe..plasma/electric which does away with dark matter/energy, big bang, expansion, black holes, we’ll just about everything in modern cosmology. He’s only one of a few pushinga new type of cosmology but it’s a huge challenge the cosmic machine of today. James Webb might add some clarity.

Jzz

May 10, 2021
Visit site
When one thinks about matter in a clear logical manner, one begins to realise that a single cohesive force, most probably electromagnetic in nature, must exist in order for the Universe to have taken its present form. Dark matter is almost certainly the medium through which gravitation acts, this realization leads to the fact that gravity must also be related to the Electromagnetic force. One factor that arises from such a line of thinking is that the present day concept of locking away or restricting "virtual" interactions to the nucleus and only paying lip service to such "virtual" interactions in the broader scheme of things is both illogical and unproductive and is probably false in both its reasoning and implementation.

Feb 18, 2023
Visit site
I mostly agree with you except for dark matter. Dark matter/energy is a created concept to explain an expanding universe which I don’t believe is happening. Plus it’s never been proven that it exists. A more plausible idea might be that electromagnetism is using plasma which has been proven to form stars, galaxies, etc. I think gravity is a subset to electromagnetism and works great for planetary movement but on a galactic scale it’s mostly electromagnetism. What are your thoughts?

A very great and expansive portion of our own local universe isn't detectable, isn't revealed, to us inside the cave, the well, of the local of Earth. It is only when we break out of the cave that we will begin to learn what we cannot learn from deep inside the cave (from deep inside the well) looking out, trying to detect out, from the smallest end opening of a proverbial "cone". As with the cave man of tens of thousands of years ago, scientists think they are seeing and detecting, and telling, just about all there is to see and detect, and tell, of the universe from within the cave, the well, bounds (from the smallest end opening) of the "cone" they do manage to illustrate as such.

They do manage, too, to illustrate a look in the opposite direction of "cone" onto the universe. Their own viewpoint of a look from the largest end opening to the point-portal at the other end of the "cone" (which too many see as a totally closed point-period). From either end of the cone, from both ends of said "cone," there is a too limited revelation of the universe outside the cave (the well) . . . outside the cone's [ever expansive / ever narrowing] curvature.

Last edited:

Latest posts