"Dawn" Asteroid Mission Delayed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mattblack

http://www.space.com/missionlaunches/051107_dawn_qown.html<br /><br />Damnit. This was one of the probe missions I've been looking to the most. Doesn't mean it gone for good, but... <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p>One Percent of Federal Funding For Space: America <strong><em><u>CAN</u></em></strong> Afford it!!  LEO is a <strong><em>Prison</em></strong> -- It's time for a <em><strong>JAILBREAK</strong></em>!!</p> </div>

G

gpurcell

Given the problems they've had with this mission, I;m not sure I'm convinced this is all about budget.

C

CalliArcale

Looks like this news struck a chord with many users; this is one of two threads on the subject. As the other one has more replies, I'm going to lock this one in its favor. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p><font color="#666699"><em>"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but actually from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly . . . timey wimey . . . stuff."</em>  -- The Tenth Doctor, "Blink"</font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts