Deep Impact ? Deep Impact Hoax

Page 11 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yevaud

The Astronauts stood, not sat. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><em>Differential Diagnosis:  </em>"<strong><em>I am both amused and annoyed that you think I should be less stubborn than you are</em></strong>."<br /> </p> </div>

B

bigbrain

"Don't confuse BB with facts.... <br /><br />Yeah, he will just ignore them and make his own to suit anyway..."<br /><br />Was perhaps Hiroshima hit with a biggest stone?

B

bigbrain

"The Astronauts stood, not sat". <br /><br />Hey, but then all changes: the two astronauts were able to balance lunar module with their weight.<br /><br />You have made a remark too intelligent.<br /><br />Now I have understood: they used the famous Nasa system BWB, Body Weight Balance.<br /><br />Ha, ha, ha.<br /><br />

S

skyeagle409

bigbrain---Now I have understood: they used the famous Nasa system BWB, Body Weight Balance. <br /><br />bigbrain,<br /><br />The same technique is used at many playgrounds. The technigue can be demonstrated by going to a playground with a seesaw and watching children do their thing on a long board that is balanced in the middle. <br /><br />Note that the support is located below the board.

S

skyeagle409

bigbrain---Instead lunar module was thrusted from the bottom, no air could hit possible mobile sufaces and, above all, the pilot was seated inside and could not realize vertical position. <br /><br />bigbrain,<br /><br />What difference does that make? Where was the pilot of the X-13 sitting and where was the engine located when the aircaft was hovering?<br /><br /><br /><br />http://www.fiddlersgreen.net/AC/aircraft/Ryan-Vertijet/info/info.htm<br /><br />http://www.airandspacemagazine.com/ASM/Web/Site/QT/X13TakeOff.html<br /><br />http://www.wpafb.af.mil/museum/modern_flight/mf34.htm<br /><br />http://www.airandspacemagazine.com/ASM/Web/Site/QT/X13Hover.html<br />

O

odysseus145

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr /><p>A bump is not an explosion<p><hr /></p></p></blockquote><br /><br />And how do you think craters are formed? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

B

bigbrain

Then we can say lunar module was landed on the moon with the famous Nasa system BWB, Body Weight Balance.<br /><br />Do you agree?

Y

yevaud

I'm just not certain why you seem to think that the Human body is capable of doing this, but nothing ever invented or built can.<br /><br />Senseless. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><em>Differential Diagnosis:  </em>"<strong><em>I am both amused and annoyed that you think I should be less stubborn than you are</em></strong>."<br /> </p> </div>

S

skyeagle409

bigbrain---Then we can say lunar module was landed on the moon.. . Do you agree? <br /><br />bigbrain,<br /><br />Of course I agree that we landed on the moon.<br /><br />bigbrain---with the famous Nasa system BWB, Body Weight Balance<br /><br />sky---We didn't have any playground seesaws on the moon when we first landed on the moon.<br /><br />

B

bigbrain

"What difference does that make? Where was the pilot of the X-13 sitting and where was the engine located when the aircaft was hovering?"<br /><br />Go to:<br />http://www.flyingcirkus.com<br /><br />Those guys are much more skilful.

S

skyeagle409

bgibrain---"Go to: Those guys are much more skilful. <br /><br />bigbrain,<br /><br />LOL!! Those aircraft are neither the lunar module nor the X-13. Both, the X-13 and the Delta Clipper rocket, which landed after launch have made a mockery out of your claims of engine placements below hoveing crafts.<br /><br />

B

bigbrain

"sky---We didn't have any playground seesaws on the moon when we first landed on the moon".<br /><br />What a pity. 1/6 gravity. You can fly 6 times higher.

B

bigbrain

"LOL!! Those aircraft are neither the lunar module nor the X-13". <br /><br />Is not radio controlled that fantastic aircraft X-13?

S

skyeagle409

"sky---We didn't have any playground seesaws on the a pity. 1/6 gravity. <br /><br />bigbrain---You can fly 6 times higher. <br /><br />bigbrain,<br /><br />I don't believe it! Who told you that? the NASA hoax folks?! Did you personally go to the moon and take measurements? I was wondering because you have proven beyond any doubt that you have no understanding regarding the laws of physics.<br /><br />

S

skyeagle409

sky---"LOL!! Those aircraft are neither the lunar module nor the X-13". <br /><br />bigbrain---Is not radio controlled that fantastic aircraft X-13? <br /><br />Sky---The X-13 was controlled in the same basic manner as the lunar module when it landed on the moon. There were no hobby shops on the moon when mankind first landed there!<br /><br />You will also notice that neither the Delta Clipper rocket nor the X-13 had propellers in the nose yet both were still controllable in hovering modes. <br />

A

a_lost_packet_

<font color="yellow">bigbrain - What is that got to do with Hiroshima? </font><br /><br />Two things:<br /><br />1) Kinetic energy is used to compress the fissionable material into a supercritical mass.<br /><br />2) A large amount of destruction is caused by kinetic energy. Specifically, the overpressure in the area which can create a blast wave traveling at 500 mph. That's much greater than has ever been caused by the strongest hurricane ever known.<br /><br /><br />Bigbrain, I'd like you to try another experiment at home. Clap your hands together really hard and fast. Stings doesn't it? Why does it hurt? The reason why it hurts (iow, the reason your electrochemical neurosystem transmitted a pain pulse to your brain) is because some of the energy that was created by/during the movement of your hands coming together was transmitted directly into the tissue of your palms. For an even better demonstration of kinetic energy instead of clapping your hands together you can collapse your fist into a ball shape and hit yourself in the face really, really hard.<br /><br />Bigbrain, let's take a moment to thank JonClarke for bringing up the formula for kinetic energy. I'd like to suggest to you that you visit this Deep Impact site for a detailed explanation regarding how to use this formula for estimating the total amount of energy released by the impactor from the Deep Impact mission.<br /><br />Deep Impact - JPL<br /><br />The estimated amount of energy is equal to about 4.4 tons of TNT.<br /><br />So, what is produced with all that kinetic energy?<br /><br />You asked <font color="yellow">bigbrain - Do you want to convince me with your calculations? Calculations are no use if you have not understood the problem. A biggest bump can not cause the same flash produced with an explosion. </font><br /><br />I'd like to answer you even though you directed your question at Jo <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <font size="1">I put on my robe and wizard hat...</font> </div>

B

bigbrain

"I don't believe it! Who told you that? the NASA hoax folks?! Did you personally go to the moon and take measurements?"<br /><br />You have said that. I am not so sure.

S

skyeagle409

sky---"I don't believe it! Who told you that? the NASA hoax folks?! Did you personally go to the moon and take measurements?" <br /><br />bigbrain---You have said that. I am not so sure. <br /><br />bigbrain,<br /><br />If you were not so sure, why did you post it like you knew what you were talking about? I agree with astronomenrs and scientist on the facts regarding the moon's gravity but you are relying on information from the very folks you call, hoaxers and I want to make that point very clear to you.<br /><br />

B

bigbrain

"You will also notice that neither the Delta Clipper rocket nor the X-13 had propellers in the nose yet both were still controllable in hovering modes". <br /><br />When you are looking at videos out of focus, too small, how can you see if they are real or faked?<br /><br />But my eye is very acute. Look at the videos carefully:<br />the aircraft is faked, is a cartoon.

V

vogon13

Any chance I could get your take on how Directv and Dish work? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000"><strong>TPTB went to Dallas and all I got was Plucked !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#339966"><strong>So many people, so few recipes !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>Let's clean up this stinkhole !!</strong></font> </p> </div>

S

skyeagle409

bigbrain---...the aircraft is faked, is a cartoon. <br /><br />sky---LOL!! Nothing was faked! Man, you must a million of 'em! Heh,heh! <br /><br />The X-13 and the Delta Clipper have proven you wrong once again.

B

bigbrain

"One way that Light is formed is from atoms gaining so much kinetic energy that they give off radiation as electrons jump and emit photons. Some of the energy from the impact of was released as light". <br /><br />This evening take a stone and sling it against a wall. You will be able to lighten all the street.<br /><br /><br />

S

skyeagle409

bigbrain---This evening take a stone and sling it against a wall. You will be able to lighten all the street. <br /><br />bigbrain,<br /><br />If I throw that rock in the right place, the whole neigborhood can come alive with lights; police lights that is.<br /><br />A rock of twenty feet in diameter and with enough velocity behind it, it will not only light up the whole neighborhood, it will make the neighborhood disappear as well.<br /><br />

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts