Great new UFO Video site

Page 5 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dgm1

<font color="yellow">Ad hominems on both sides... tsk. tsk.</font><br /><br /> The difference is that it does not bother me. I don't offend easily. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

A

arit

"This is a very bad idea."<br /><br />kmarina, give me a break. That dot of shaking light in his video is much more fakeable than a good zoomed tripoded still.<br /><br />And I don't want to play the "show me your fake pics game". We both know that absolutely anything can be faked with today's technology. Maybe not by you and me, but the pros can do anything you imagine.<br />However, if he brings us a pic that he took in which you can clearly see a "spaceship", he will get much more positive responses than with the "moving dot".<br /><br />Regards<br /><br />arit <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <span style="font-size:6pt;color:#009999;font-family:Verdana"><span style="font-size:6pt;color:#009999"><font face="Times New Roman"><strong><strong><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#009999;font-family:'CourierNew'"><p> </p><p><strong><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#009999;font-family:'CourierNew'">"We will either find a way, or make one!" - Hannibal<br /> </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#009999;font-family:'CourierNew'"><br /></span></strong></p></span></strong></strong></font></span></span> </div>

K

kmarinas86

Those dots happen to change colors. In other videos, there are spinning things resembling cake sprinkles - which change colors. Those are harder to fake than "simple" dots.<br /><br />And by the way, these videos are not fake.<br /><br />Not saying that you think its fake. But they are not fake, and neither are the colors - they are real. The colors and these lights are not hoax. Plane, helicopter, fueler tank, fighter jet, whatever... <b>these flashing colors really existed</b>.

K

kmarinas86

Here is a refueling tank aircraft (including wings and fuselage) taken in daytime by Paul Spera. - <b>link</b><br /><br />Lo and behold, you can even see the fuselage in this blurry digitally zoomed video! No flashing colors! Not UFO! Not so with the real flashing color ufo.<br /><br /><font color="yellow">Some speculate that these craft are airplanes. This image is from footage I took of planes refueling near my house. I clearly heard these planes and if not for the sound I would never had seen them. This fram was taken while the camera was well past the optical zoom level and if I zoomed in closer I would have lost the plane. When I did lose the plane for a second and I could not find it again.</font>/safety_wrapper>

A

arit

kmarina:<br /><br />"And by the way, these videos are not fake. "<br /><br />If fake is defined as: He shot a light in his room with the blinds closed and presented it as an outside shot (remember the guy with the optical mouse and modem lights?), then I agree with you, the videos are legit.<br /><br />I also believe him that he is not trying to sell us something in a conning (sp?) way.<br /><br />The question is: What do we see in the pics?<br /><br />If I rule out malevolence (I will), then we are left with two options:<br /><br />1. These are airplanes, and Mr Spera has an overcreative imagination.<br /><br />2. These are really spaceships (you see, I am more accepting than DGM).<br /><br />If option one is correct, I pity Spera. He is like Don Quijote, fighting non-existing giants. End of story.<br /><br />If option 2 is correct, then the guy is between a rock and a hard place. He sees something, and no one believes him. In this case, he needs better proof. These fuzzy videos don't "cut it". And don't start with your changing colors. Sirius changes colors too. He needs A GOOD PICTURE.<br /><br />Now, according to his attitude so far, he seems--- ehm... a bit "unstable". I will have to go with option 1. But I am willing to examine any further evidence with an open mind.<br /><br />And you, my friend, are blinded by the brainwashing you have been getting from your cult. You don't see things objectively. Too bad. I think you should join the army. Will shake you real good.<br /><br />Regards<br /><br />arit <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <span style="font-size:6pt;color:#009999;font-family:Verdana"><span style="font-size:6pt;color:#009999"><font face="Times New Roman"><strong><strong><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#009999;font-family:'CourierNew'"><p> </p><p><strong><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#009999;font-family:'CourierNew'">"We will either find a way, or make one!" - Hannibal<br /> </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#009999;font-family:'CourierNew'"><br /></span></strong></p></span></strong></strong></font></span></span> </div>

M

marumari

I'd like to offer my services here - I own an HD (High Definition) Video Camera which records at 1080i (1920x1080 pixels). Also I own a digital SLR camera (6 megapixel) If you would like for me to come up to New Hampshire(I live near Boston) - I'll come up there to film. Just name a time - and please contact me at marumari@aol.com.<br />I'd love to get a chance to film some UFOs. My wife had a sighting a few months back that I wished I had seen.<br />Please let me know.<br />Thanks,<br />Josh<br />

A

arit

marumari,<br /><br />That's the spirit!<br /><br />Nice offer, talk to Spera.<br /><br />Now you guys will forgive me, have to work.<br /><br />Regards<br /><br />arit <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <span style="font-size:6pt;color:#009999;font-family:Verdana"><span style="font-size:6pt;color:#009999"><font face="Times New Roman"><strong><strong><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#009999;font-family:'CourierNew'"><p> </p><p><strong><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#009999;font-family:'CourierNew'">"We will either find a way, or make one!" - Hannibal<br /> </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#009999;font-family:'CourierNew'"><br /></span></strong></p></span></strong></strong></font></span></span> </div>

D

dgm1

Marumari, that is a good start. If you are willing to do so then I can imagine only one reason the people that have witnessed nhufohunters films firsthand are not willing to do so. They know it is a waste of time. Otherwise why would they not be fighting over the right to camp out in his back yard?<br /> I truly hope he takes you up on the offer. Hell, if I could arrange a business trip up there i would join you guys for a few nights. See it for myself. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

5stone10

<font color="yellow">IF you look carefully you can see</font>...<br /><br /><br />A Commercial Airplane ??!!<br /><br />Yes - we know that already !!

M

marumari

Yes - but even if what I get a just a set of lights on High Definition film - I will be able to tell if its an airplane or not. Maybe we could actually get in an airplane and do this.<br />

5stone10

<font color="yellow">and now a word from our other sponser http_:_//_www_.jerrypippin.com/video/11-13-04%20False%20star%20closeup%20©2004%20Paul%20Spera.wmv</font> <br /><br /><br />Another gripe I've got is that this poster is posting sponsor sites.<br /><br />Why not just suggest links to view instead of calling these site sponsors?

N

nhufohunter

What a surprise, Still talking about the video's I see, <br /><br />Oh, I see, not one comment about the VIDEOS, just more imature, meanigless crap from the three year olds<br /><br />You are luck you are behing a computer, I'd shove my footage down your throat just like you keep shoving you crap down everybody elses throat<br /><br />When you two are done blowing each other we'd love to hear the lame excuses you've come up with for the videos I've poted

D

dgm1

<font color="yellow">Why not just suggest links to view instead of calling these site sponsors?</font><br /><br /> Maybe it is his way of trying to restore credibility to his stuff since the credibility rug was yanked out from under him early on. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

N

nhufohunter

Your the idiot that called the clip on my front page a sponser, <br /><br />You people are so stupid you can't even remember what you said

D

dgm1

Wow! And you think <b>I</b> might get banned?!<br /><br /><font color="yellow"> Oh, I see, not one comment about the VIDEOS, just more imature, meanigless crap from the three year olds</font><br /> <br /> The videos have pretty much been dismissed as useless already. Do you really want us rehashing the reasons for that over and over again? It is pointless.<br /><br /> <font color="yellow">You are luck you are behing a computer, I'd shove my footage down your throat just like you keep shoving you crap down everybody elses throat </font><br /><br /> You would not. You would cry, most likely, that I don't know what I am talking about. You might call me a few names but you would never survive anything as stupid as a physical assault. The only thing getting crammed down any throat would be the soft pre-masticated food the hospital would have to feed you. <br /> This is a stupid line of discussion anyway. You and I both know we will never see each other. It is senseless for you to threaten me. It means nothing...except that you have reached the extent of the usefullness of your video eveidence and now have to resort to this tactic to debate. It does you no good to do this.<br /><br /> <font color="yellow">When you two are done blowing each other we'd love to hear the lame excuses you've come up with for the videos I've poted </font><br /><br /> Now that is almost as interesting a response as your threat. I think you may even be regressing on a maturity level. This is a seventh graders response. Are you sure it isn't you living in someones basement?<br /> And who is "we". The only one interested in your shaky evidence is you. I have no excuse for your lame video. It speaks for itself. What does it prove to you?<br /> And while you are wasting time typing threats why not answer my questions? <br /> How do you know it is an alien craft?<br /> How do you determine their motivation and frequency of visitation from a few fuzzy videos?<br /> Did the ghosts from <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

5stone10

<font color="yellow">When you two are done b***ing each other</font><br /><br /><br />My Karl Rove impersonation worked !

N

nhufohunter

Yeah let's rehash the reasons this has no wings<br />we don't need to go over how idiotic you are agiain, Everybody knows that<br /><br />http://www.aliensthetruth.com/movies/paul_spera_072904.zip<br /><br />So when did I miss the switch from being planes to being fake<br /><br />Your going to have to come up with better escuses than that if you want to play with me. <br /><br />You are nothing but a sick little child that deserves to be put out of your missery<br /><br /> For those of you inteligent enough to get it<br />here's another word from or SPONSER that flies through the clouds which are backlit by the moon and once again has no wings<br />http://www.jerrypippin.com/video/July%2026th%202004%20Tilton%20New%20Hampshire.wmv

N

nhufohunter

"You and I both know we will never see each other"<br /><br /><br />that's what you think and are banking on

A

arit

Spera,<br />You keep telling us how un-intelligent we are. You repeat that in every single post (and you do it with plenty of spelling mistakes). I suggest you relax a bit. Most people here have University degrees. Some are scientists, others are engineers. Those who are not, usually are quite knowledgeable in science. We get together and talk about stuff, sometimes argue. It's a learning experience. <br />I don't see anything in your posts that suggests that your IQ is above all of us here. So please try to show some modesty and respect to our little "family".<br /><br />And about your threats: Beware of what you wish for, for it may come true. One day someone just might make you swallow those dirty words of yours.<br /><br /><br />arit <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <span style="font-size:6pt;color:#009999;font-family:Verdana"><span style="font-size:6pt;color:#009999"><font face="Times New Roman"><strong><strong><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#009999;font-family:'CourierNew'"><p> </p><p><strong><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#009999;font-family:'CourierNew'">"We will either find a way, or make one!" - Hannibal<br /> </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#009999;font-family:'CourierNew'"><br /></span></strong></p></span></strong></strong></font></span></span> </div>

N

nhufohunter

I have 20x optical and never went into digital.<br /><br />I always try and stay in optical range if possible

N

nhufohunter

<br />And about your threats: Beware of what you wish for, for it may come true. One day someone just might make you swallow those dirty words of yours<br /><br />Is that a threat?<br /><br />practice what you preach

N

nhufohunter

Your in the ARMY?<br /><br />that explains alot <br /><br />but I'm one who's brain washed, lololol At ease

M

marumari

No interest in having me film using an HD camera?<br />The offer is still open. Please let me know.<br />

A

arit

No, It's not a threat. I don't do threats. That was just friendly advice.<br /><br />And I have finished my army service. But during my army career I had to deal with all kind of real scumbags (Hizballah, Islamic Jihad, Fath, Hammas, etc...). So a few threats from a nice guy like you just put a smile on my face.<br /><br /><br />arit <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <span style="font-size:6pt;color:#009999;font-family:Verdana"><span style="font-size:6pt;color:#009999"><font face="Times New Roman"><strong><strong><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#009999;font-family:'CourierNew'"><p> </p><p><strong><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#009999;font-family:'CourierNew'">"We will either find a way, or make one!" - Hannibal<br /> </span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="font-size:10pt;color:#009999;font-family:'CourierNew'"><br /></span></strong></p></span></strong></strong></font></span></span> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts