I have a dumb question

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
The particles are charged. If they are slowed down, they will be attracted to neutral or charged matter.

Glued. And proceed no farther. Or is it further? There are other strategies. The deceleration layers can be layered with high H content layers. Or any custom material almost. It's a custom composite. An alpha particle only needs 2 electrons to become He gas. And we have electrons penetrating the shield too. He has lots of uses. Too bad most of the particles are singular protons and electrons.

Glued, slowed down enough for normal mass interactions, not hi-energy interactions.

Glued, hick talk.

I'm sure many interesting properties could be found with just the "Edison" way. Just trying different recipes of layering. Might find a money maker. Edison research.

I also read where the layer angle can control pore sizes and other properties of filtering. With layering a "pore" can be made extremely small. Ricochet size small. A change in direction would be a deceleration also. Bouncing will slow them down.

Glued. Bouncing.

Reactions: josefnspace

Latest posts