I need help finding a movie....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iylare

My brother and I seem to be the only ones who remember seeing this movie so everyone thinks we're crazy, but it scared the nonsense out of me and I just want to prove it exists! If anyone can tell me what it was I'd appreciate it!<br /><br />It was in the 90' and it was about these aliens who would jump on your back and sorta electrocute you to death. One guy got away but had burn-like marks on his back and later exploded when driving home (I think he crashed into a shed or barn). There was a baseball game and one was hiding in a tree but I dunno if it jumped. I never saw the end because I was so scared!<br /><br />PLEASE HELP!

A

Aetius

Sorry. I just can't think of any movie made during that time that I've seen, that matches your description.<br /><br />Was it a Sci-Fi Original Movie? It sounds like something they'd make. Perhaps you could find it that way.

S

starsinmyeyes44

I went to IMDB and typed in keywords "electrocute" , "alien", "burn" in different combinations and got nothing that matched your movie. I also went to a horror film site and tried keywords and didn't come up with anything. I even went to Wikipedia (that's how I got help with my short stories!) and got a list of all horror movies made in the 1990's and tried individual titles, but I ran out of time. Sorry! <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff00ff">In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back.<br /></font><strong>Charlie Brown</strong></p> </div>

V

vogon13

I am not saying this is what happened in regards to your experience, but it has happened to me.<br /><br />I recalled vividly what I thought was a movie I saw as a kid. It involved an alien space probe arriving on earth and inadvertantly 'sampling' some humans. They realized they were in an automatic probe and were able to convince it to let them go and then self-destruct itself.<br /><br />I could never find that movie. But one day as I was watching an old re-run of the b/w Outer Limits, I realized I was watching my 'lost' movie.<br /><br />Some movies are rather short, even 80 minutes sometimes, and I think it might be possible you are looking for an episode of a TV show instead of a movie.<br /><br />This greatly expands the # of possibilities, and will make finding it more difficult.<br /><br />In my case, it was found entirely by accident.<br /><br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000"><strong>TPTB went to Dallas and all I got was Plucked !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#339966"><strong>So many people, so few recipes !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>Let's clean up this stinkhole !!</strong></font> </p> </div>

I

iylare

"Was it a Sci-Fi Original Movie? It sounds like something they'd make. Perhaps you could find it that way."<br /><br />I thought about that...do they have archives I could look through?<br /><br />starsinmyeyes44: thanks for the effort! I've looked up everything I can think of on IMDB as well haha<br /><br />KelvinZero: I found that person as well but no one seemed to have found anything for them either. That's actually what gave me the idea to post on a forum...thanks! And sadly those 2 movies are not what I am looking for<br /><br />vogon13: I suppose it is possible. I remember it was supposed to be a family movie-watching night and my parents told us if we got too scared to take our dinners in the other room and not watch it anymore...by the middle/near end of it my mom was the only one watchign it. She doesn't remember it though. I guess I wouldn't know how to find it if that were the case.<br /><br />Thanks for everything so far...haha maybe my brother and I really are crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.