Ignore feature?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

blass

Could we have the ignore feature back? I really miss being able to put certain posters on ignore which helped me avoid confrontations.

M

MasterComposter

Re: Igore feature?

From the title, "Igore Feature," I thought maybe this had to do with the guy Dr. Frankenetien sent out to find brains, but that was "Igor," right? Not "Igore." Don't know what I was thinking...

B

blass

Re: Igore feature?

MasterComposter":331vd93l said:
From the title, "Igore Feature," I thought maybe this had to do with the guy Dr. Frankenetien sent out to find brains, but that was "Igor," right? Not "Igore." Don't know what I was thinking...

haha...I didn't realize that I did that. It's fixed now.

M

MasterComposter

Ha ha! Now my post makes no sense, and I look like some kind of ding-dong. But it's not the first time....

M

MeteorWayne

blass":ntcqrh5t said:
Could we have the ignore feature back? I really miss being able to put certain posters on ignore which helped me avoid confrontations.

Well, there is always self control... :)

Many is the time I've had a response to some stupid post or another composed, and just said "You know what, it's not worth it" and just hit cancel and moved on. There are plenty of posts worth responding to :|

S

Smersh

I'm glad to learn we do in fact have an ignore feature after all.

Btw, has anyone seen Vogon13 around lately?

D

doublehelix

That part about "Igore" and Young Frankenstein made me smile. :D

The ignore feature is one of our top priorities. I can't give you an ETA, but it is high on our list. I have communicated the importance of the ignore feature to our product manager and devs, so they are aware. I will post when it becomes available.

Thank you,
-dh

B

blass

MeteorWayne":3j0p0bbc said:
blass":3j0p0bbc said:

Well, there is always self control... :)

Many is the time I've had a response to some stupid post or another composed, and just said "You know what, it's not worth it" and just hit cancel and moved on. There are plenty of posts worth responding to :|

You've seen my posting habits...do you honestly think I'm capable of self control? :oops: :lol:

D

doublehelix

doublehelix":22gn1s9l said:
The ignore feature is one of our top priorities. I can't give you an ETA, but it is high on our list. I have communicated the importance of the ignore feature to our product manager and devs, so they are aware. I will post when it becomes available.

We have now implemented the ignore feature! Check Member Center --> Contacts. The Ignore list is located in this tab. :mrgreen:

-dh

B

Boris_Badenov

I've never really needed an ignore feature, as I just don't read posts from people I have no respect for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts