images by esa show MARS green river valley

Page 2 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

ChrisS057

The greenish colour is probably a mineral like ferrous aluminium sulphate (iron alum).<br /><br />Only a spectrum showing chlrorophyl would indicate life but it would not be proof.<br /><br />The reason for having friends who are mental patients is because the reason for their declaration of insanity is there theory or suggestion of life out in space, on Mars or among the stars. Any of those suggestions will get you certified along with evolution, artificial intelligence or any other idea, concept or experience that goes againts the teachings of the church of christ who are forcing their victory over "the enemy" with all possible means including warfare, brain removal, murder, robbery, just about anything that removes those that stand in the path of total world domination.<br />Oh by the way, in reality, I'm a giant insect taken human form. (thats fiction). <br /><br />If the people who believe in life outside the earth win then this will be a paradigm shift. Religion just wont work any more and now I fear dying.

H

h9c2

"The greenish colour is probably a mineral like ferrous aluminium sulphate (iron alum)."<br /><br />I thought we had established that the greenish color is probably not there to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts