IOD - Image Of the Day

I'm having trouble finding a way to comment on the "Image of the Day" articles. Some images are so spectacular the deserve some accolades if nothing else. Today's Veil image is one example

Also, is there a way to submit images that may be considered for future IODs?

[Update: Wolfshadow (post #4) gives this link for IOD comments.]

Last edited:
Reactions: Catastrophe

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
Helio, I am not very good at this, but would it help to link the image here and make your comments here. I think discussing these images is a great idea. Most of my backdrops come from these images.

Cat :)

Helio, I am not very good at this, but would it help to link the image here and make your comments here. I think discussing these images is a great idea.
Yes. I wasn't sure, however, if there wasn't a thread location already in the forum, or if the moderators might already have considered this.

Perhaps a moderator will offer some direction on this because I think many daily images will receive comments of interest.

Wolfshadw

There is a link towards the bottom of the page that leads to the Pictures from Space/Image of the Day forum thread. Rather than scrolling all the way down, I'd probably recommend just bookmarking it.

I do not believe there is any way to submit images for consideration. Since we do not allow for uploading of images to the forums (have to use a third party hosting site), I think that may be the reason why (if it was discussed) the idea was dismissed.

Hopefully, one of the Community Managers will chime in.

-Wolf sends

Latest posts