Is it possible to see 33 satellites in a row in the course of 15 min

Dec 5, 2019
I live in Airdrie Alberta Canada and I was walking my dogs in the field outside of our complex (6:30am mountain time) when I noticed multiple satellites in a row moving west to east. They came into view over head just slightly to the west and stayed visible as far east as I could see. There was a total of 33 from the time I first noticed them till they stopped appearing. Is it possible that these were just Satellites as the most I have ever seen in the past has been 3 and they were all going in different orbits (directions)

Reactions: Clockwind and rod

rod

Oct 22, 2019
Recommend following SpaceX, StarLink launches. A large number of observers are reporting seeing many satellites now because of StarLink launches and their orbits, and as they move higher up too. Even some professional observatories are reporting more issues too. StarLink when completed could have some 12,000 satellites to view for stargazers :)

Nov 29, 2019
Recommend following SpaceX, StarLink launches. A large number of observers are reporting seeing many satellites now because of StarLink launches and their orbits, and as they move higher up too. Even some professional observatories are reporting more issues too. StarLink when completed could have some 12,000 satellites to view for stargazers :)
could you please share a link on how to follow them

Nov 29, 2019
I live in Airdrie Alberta Canada and I was walking my dogs in the field outside of our complex (6:30am mountain time) when I noticed multiple satellites in a row moving west to east. They came into view over head just slightly to the west and stayed visible as far east as I could see. There was a total of 33 from the time I first noticed them till they stopped appearing. Is it possible that these were just Satellites as the most I have ever seen in the past has been 3 and they were all going in different orbits (directions)
I saw 7. but honeatly I thought they were UFOs. same west towards south direction

Dec 23, 2019
Hi there
I've been scouring the internet trying to find an explanation for what I saw last night; 22 satelite sized lights all in a row, over Spain, traveling upwards until they disapeared from sight
I checked spacex and ESA, no launches yesterday.

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2019
I saw the same thing this evening just east of seattle at 5:43 pm. I don't know how many I missed, but counted a procession of at least 20, heading from west or southwest to east or northeast. It was unsettling, because I've never seen anything like it.

ASK THE COMMUNITY