ISECCo. Mars Base Zero

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jwsmith

Hi, all!<br />On September 19th I walked into Mars Base Zero, and haven't been out since. This may not sound like much of an achievement--until you consider the fact I didn't bring any food in with me. I have been surviving just on what was growing in here. If you want to find out more info we have a lot on our web site, isecco.org <br />http://isecco.org/projects/celss/marsbase/2004/update5.html<br /><br />Ray R. Collins, Mars Base Zero inhabitant::Day 34<br /><br />International Space Exploration and <br />Colonization Co.<br />P.O.BOX 60885, Fairbanks, AK 99706, USA. <br /><br /><br />John Wayne Smith<br />CEO, 1000 Planets, Inc. <br />203 W. Magnolia Street<br />Leesburg, Florida 34748<br />Phone 352 787 5550<br />e-mail CEO@1000Planets.com<br />Http://www.1000Planets.com <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font size="2">John Wayne Smith, CEO</font></p><p><font size="2">1000 Planets, Inc</font></p><p><font size="2">Http://www.1000Planets.com</font></p><p><font size="2">203 W.Magnolia St.</font></p><p><font size="2">Leesbutg Florida 34748</font></p><p><font size="2">Ph: 352 787 5550</font></p><p><font size="2">email jwsmith42000@aol.com</font></p> </div>

J

jwsmith

NASAWATCHdotINFO writes: >> Why won't NASA fund your Alaska-based Mars greenhouse project, though? That's what that article says, anyway. <<<br /><br />Other than a short reply they gave no reason. Almost all of the players in the field have said the same thing. Personally, I would not accept NASA funding, but this is not my game. <br /><br />Ray did spend 39 days in there and we feel he did good.<br />Next year it will be better. <br /><br />I have been supplying Ray with small amounts of funding for 10 years now. I guess that I am going to have to increase my funding because we really have not accomplished that much in those 10 years. <br />I guess it is about time to get serious. <br /><br /><br />John Wayne Smith<br />CEO, 1000 Planets, Inc.<br />203 W. Magnolia Street<br />Leesburg, Florida 34748<br />Phone 352 787 5550<br />E-mail: ceo@1000planets.com<br />Building a Road to the Stars, one step at a time. <br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font size="2">John Wayne Smith, CEO</font></p><p><font size="2">1000 Planets, Inc</font></p><p><font size="2">Http://www.1000Planets.com</font></p><p><font size="2">203 W.Magnolia St.</font></p><p><font size="2">Leesbutg Florida 34748</font></p><p><font size="2">Ph: 352 787 5550</font></p><p><font size="2">email jwsmith42000@aol.com</font></p> </div>

N

nexium

Did the oxygen percentage drop to 16% as with the previous habitat? Did they decide soil micro organisms used up the oxygen in the previous test? Neil

J

jwsmith

Test results have not been posted yet. <br />I will answer your questions when I know the answers.<br /><br />John Wayne Smith<br />CEO, 1000 Planets, Inc<br />203 W. Magnolia Street<br />Leesburg, Florida 34748<br />Phone 352 787 5550<br />E Mail CEO@1000planets.com<br />Building a road to the stars, one step at a time. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font size="2">John Wayne Smith, CEO</font></p><p><font size="2">1000 Planets, Inc</font></p><p><font size="2">Http://www.1000Planets.com</font></p><p><font size="2">203 W.Magnolia St.</font></p><p><font size="2">Leesbutg Florida 34748</font></p><p><font size="2">Ph: 352 787 5550</font></p><p><font size="2">email jwsmith42000@aol.com</font></p> </div>

J

jwsmith

NASAWATCHdotINFO writes: >> THAT greenhouse has media allies that can look the other way whenever NASA misbehaves, as long as they're secretly happy with NASA that is.. <<<br /><br />Yes, the Mars Society will suck up to the stolen money. In Face the Mars Society was not founded to help us get to Mars but to .................... <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font size="2">John Wayne Smith, CEO</font></p><p><font size="2">1000 Planets, Inc</font></p><p><font size="2">Http://www.1000Planets.com</font></p><p><font size="2">203 W.Magnolia St.</font></p><p><font size="2">Leesbutg Florida 34748</font></p><p><font size="2">Ph: 352 787 5550</font></p><p><font size="2">email jwsmith42000@aol.com</font></p> </div>

S

slayera

Wow, that would be a cool story if he were really on Mars. It would make good scifi. I only read a bit of week 5 and now I have to finish the whole thing to see how he ends up. I would think he has already sovled the potato problem, before it ever started. I wonder what other tidbits he will learn that will add up to the fruitfull and healthy life for human away from Earth.

J

jwsmith

slayerA wrote >> I wonder what other tidbits he will learn that will add up to the fruitfull and healthy life for human away from Earth. <<<br /><br />Ray Collins wrote: />>All good things must come to an end, and the end of my stay<br />in Mars Base Zero happened on Tuesday. As usual you can access all this information throught the links page:<br />http://isecco.org/projects/celss/marsbase/2004/04_index.html >><br /><br />We will learn more and do better. <br /><br /><br />NASAWATCHdotINFO writes: />> Actually the guys behind that greenhouse: <br /><br />http://www.nasawatch.com/archives/000244.html <<<br /><br />I could not access that link and all I did get was a promise that it would soon be available.<br /><br /> />> frequently insult the Mars Society's founder on NASAWatch.COM. Years ago they were the Society's webmasters but then they started a competing organization. <<<br /><br />You are so far off base that you are making a fool of yourself. Ray knows less about computers than I do and what I do know could be said in 10 words or less. <br />ISECCo. was founded and incorporated in 1988, and was doing this before The Mars Society was founded. <br />I however have been casting scorn on the Mars Society since their founding because they operate on stolen money. <br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font size="2">John Wayne Smith, CEO</font></p><p><font size="2">1000 Planets, Inc</font></p><p><font size="2">Http://www.1000Planets.com</font></p><p><font size="2">203 W.Magnolia St.</font></p><p><font size="2">Leesbutg Florida 34748</font></p><p><font size="2">Ph: 352 787 5550</font></p><p><font size="2">email jwsmith42000@aol.com</font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.