Looking for Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Farinbela

Hey I was wondering if anyone would know where I could find a picture (can be computer generated) of the stars and constellations on the day of birth of someone. I wanted to give this away as a present but I am having trouble finding a place that sells this as a gift. Would anyone know where to find this?!
Thanks!!

F

Farinbela

hmm no, I was just looking for the star constellations of the night the gift recipient was born. These archives also do not go back far enough. I was looking for 1.1.1989.

M

MeteorWayne

Well, what time of night? The constellations are completely different at 7 PM than they are at midnight or 6 AM.

If you give us a specific time, we can look for an image, but it won't show the planets in the right spot unless it was taken that very night and time.

Actually, I think the Celestia program might be able to do something like you want (though they will be computer generated stars and planets). Andrew (3488) might be able to help you. You still will have to give him a time, though :)

F

Fallingstar1971

OK

Looking straight up on 1-1 89 at midnight

Im assuming this is for AstroLOGY and not AstroNOMY

So I will call them out for you. On the night in question:

You have

Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer and Leo

1189su.png

fallingstar1971 at 2010-06-02

Hope this is what you wanted

The URL link has the complete picture

Star

PS I can also screenshot each of the Cardinal points as well (N S E W) so let me know what you have in mind. What I have done is pan the camera straight up and captured that.

F

Farinbela

The person was born in Kathmandu, Nepal on the 1.1.1989. If you need the time i could probably find that out too.
My only problem with it is that I wanted the pictures to be framed and so on, I guess I could take them to a printing store and make nice copies but the resolution might be not good enough for a big copy. You wouldnt know of any websites or companies that sell this kind of stuff? I have been looking around and found nothing.

You can send me an email, it would probably make this conversation a lot easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts