Lost Post Count

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

abq_farside

Not to complain too much since this is a huge improvement - props to DH and all involved (and many thanks).

But I seem to have lost about 3000 from my post count. Has this happened across the board?

M

MeteorWayne

Yes, apparently the post count starts at some arbitrary date in the past. Any previous ones are not included.

It leave me #1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

S

Smersh

MeteorWayne":38s0nom8 said:
Yes, apparently the post count starts at some arbitrary date in the past. Any previous ones are not included.

It leave me #1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Sounds like an inside job if you ask me. I reckon you've consolidated your power base in the mods department. Yevaud and Vogon may not be amused.

:lol:

D

doublehelix

A couple of reasons could be behind the lower post count:

• The missing posts could have been from the bulk of Open Forum topics that didn't import over.
  • The missing posts could have been from the Live Science forums, which now live on livescience.com.

Those are the most logical reasons I have been able to come up with. I'm sorry the post counts have suffered. :cry:

-dh

A

abq_farside

doublehelix":1wbe3ysi said:
A couple of reasons could be behind the lower post count:

• The missing posts could have been from the bulk of Open Forum topics that didn't import over.
  • The missing posts could have been from the Live Science forums, which now live on livescience.com.

Those are the most logical reasons I have been able to come up with. I'm sorry the post counts have suffered. :cry:

-dh

Well, it was not because of Live Science Forums - since I do not recall ever posting there.

I am guessing the Open Forums that did not import over.

D

drwayne

I about 7000. I think it's a fair trade. :)

Actually, my post total over at live science is only like 90. :oops:

Wayne

A

a_lost_packet_

I lost manies postes....

But, I guess I don't mind so much. After all, it makes it look more like I have a Real Life now...

Status
Not open for further replies.