NASA astronaut Loral O'Hara ready for Soyuz launch to relieve delayed crew in space

Apr 26, 2020
Visit site
NASA astronaut Loral O'Hara will launch toward the ISS in a Russian Soyuz spacecraft no earlier than Sept. 15. Her crew will relieve another Soyuz crewwho have been waiting six extra months to go home.

NASA astronaut Loral O'Hara ready for Soyuz launch to relieve delayed crew in space : Read more
Man How cool it would be, to be going to, The International Space Station. And going in the Soyuz, I have the same kind of luck you have! Whatever happens is always the last thing anyone ever expects, except of course us! I don't know why my luck runs this way! but we sound like we have something in common and over the years of off-the-wall situations. I am sure you are ready for, whatever the gods of space flight have in store for you. Because they know you live in the unexpected, and always handle it, as if this always happens, like a habit. I am sure this will be a mission to remember. All the luck in the world to you Emerald Isle Astronaut. Share the fun to my email from outer space, I will truly appreciate it Ms. O'Hara, God Bless You and Yours!

Latest posts