nice, still bogus

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

killium

when will they stop making nicer interfaces and start working on the bugs ?? :roll:

D

doublehelix

killium":198ikp4w said:
when will they stop making nicer interfaces and start working on the bugs ?? :roll:

Bugs are being worked on, never fear. :mrgreen:
-dh

Z

ZenGalacticore

What bugs? What was everybody complaining about all the time? I never had any problems and I don't like this new format! Am I being an old dinosaur who doesn't like 'change'?

M

MeteorWayne

ZenGalacticore":1ehamfk9 said:
What bugs? What was everybody complaining about all the time? I never had any problems and I don't like this new format! Am I being an old dinosaur who doesn't like 'change'?

Apparently, you are completely alone in liking the Pluck forums :)

A

adrenalynn

Let's see:

Pros:

PM's : Check
Reasonably less obnoxious color scheme : Check
First unread post functionality : Check
PM email notification : Check
Decent image handling : Check
Fully functioning WYSIWYG editor : Check
An actual honest-to-goodness maintained forum package (phpBB) : Check [Incidentally, the very thing I've been harping on since that Pluck monstrosity was first foisted upon us]

-----------------------------------------

Cons:

Some integration challenges : Check

------------------------------------------

Well, gosh, maybe I should start whining. Look at that ugly "Cons" list... errr, yeah, that's it, bring back Pluck! Just count me in the list of PluckHeads that liked it!

Or not.

E

earth_bound_misfit

To be fair, pluck had come some way from its first inception. I could've lived with it had the colour scheme been changed and the jump to first unread post been initiated. That said, this software is a whole lot better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts