Phoenix surface mission

Page 65 - Seeking answers about space? Join the Space community: the premier source of space exploration, innovation, and astronomy news, chronicling (and celebrating) humanity's ongoing expansion across the final frontier.
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MeteorWayne

<p><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'> Your oversight on these posts astounds me, are you some kind of X-moderator who had their badge taken away because of your outgoing personality. I can see it now, you are going to run to mommy again. Wh-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a. &nbsp; <br />Posted by solarflare</DIV><br /><br />Since you are new, I was just offering useful and friendly advice. </p><p>Feel free to ignore it at you own waste of time and peril.</p><p>MW</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#000080"><em><font color="#000000">But the Krell forgot one thing John. Monsters. Monsters from the Id.</font></em> </font></p><p><font color="#000080">I really, really, really, really miss the "first unread post" function</font><font color="#000080"> </font></p> </div>

C

centsworth_II

<p><font color="#333399"><BR/>Replying to:<BR/><DIV CLASS='Discussion_PostQuote'> Your oversight on these posts astounds me...<br /> Posted by solarflare</DIV></font></p><p>You posted in the wrong thread.&nbsp; You don't want someone to tell you?&nbsp;</p> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

M

MeteorWayne

spaceposterheaven":1ewnn7yy said:
There is definably water at the site.What really get's me angry is that we don't send multiple rovers and landers across to get a better sense of Mars.

Ralph
HUBBLE POSTERS
http://www.cafepress.com/ralphweb1

Welcome to Space.com.

The problem is, there is only so much money, and lots of places other than Mars to explore!

S

spaceposterheaven

I am new to this forum how do you view the newest without going to page 81. Sorry about the duplicate posting

M

MeteorWayne

There are three ways with slightly different effects. On the right of the topic you can see the last post in the thread (And the person that made it). Next to that is a little blue icon that takes you to the last post in the thread.

On the left side of the topic, under the title is a little red icon, that takes you to the last post you have not read yet.

You can also select the last page number (the numbers in boxes, like the 81) and that will take you to the last page.

Welcom to Space.com!!

Wayne

M

MeteorWayne

I'm going to unstick this thread. If anyone disagrees with that action, please post your comments here.

Status
Not open for further replies.