Poll: Do you support the implementation of ESAS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tap_sa

Remember to take this poll <i>very</i> seriously. Any subliminal messages between the lines are purely coincidental. Warranty void if legumes inhaled.<br /><br /> <span method="POST" action="/dopoll.php"></span><br /><br />

H

holmec

Nice, but kinda biased. lol.<br /><br /> <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p><font color="#0000ff"><em>"SCE to AUX" - John Aaron, curiosity pays off</em></font></p> </div>

H

holmec

I guess its an attempt to get some positive feedback on the VSE <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p><font color="#0000ff"><em>"SCE to AUX" - John Aaron, curiosity pays off</em></font></p> </div>

K

kane007

What’s an "arsehat"?<br /><br />I voted in the affirmative, but am intrigued.<br /><br />My spell checker had never heard of it and it was coded by Americans.<br /><br /><font color="yellow">"keep it simple, stupid!"</font>/safety_wrapper>

M

mmealling

VSE does not equal ESAS. The Vision had a lot more to it that simply NASA building some new vehicles on its own. And the ESAS is just one organizations view of what the transportation portion of the Vision could be. You can very logically be for the VSE and against the ESAS.

M

mattblack

I think the lunar ESAS is a fine plan with much potential for engineering growth, both for the Moon and Mars. And as I predicted months ago on this forum, of COURSE it wasn't going to please everyone. But I guarantee you all, as sure as you're reading this, if China, Russia or Japan decided to got to the Moon, their mission architectures wouldn't deviate that much from America's design. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p>One Percent of Federal Funding For Space: America <strong><em><u>CAN</u></em></strong> Afford it!!  LEO is a <strong><em>Prison</em></strong> -- It's time for a <em><strong>JAILBREAK</strong></em>!!</p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts