SciFi book series question

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wmdragon

I'm looking for a scifi series from about 10 years ago or more, about a future in which China takes over the world, pretty much in every aspect: politically, economically and culturally. they build huge cities that span the continents. the titles I think were Chinese words, which makes it hard to remember or google. help? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p><font color="#993366"><em>The only laws of matter are those which our minds must fabricate, and the only laws of mind are fabricated for it by matter.</em> <br /> --- James Clerk Maxwell</font></p> </div>

K

kosmonavtkaa

I think I know the books you mean...I have a dim memory of seeing them in my local library years ago...after Googling and then (more successfully) searching at Wikipedia I found this: Chung Kuo series by David Wingrove? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

W

wmdragon

I'm 99% sure that is it! thank you very much, didnt realize it was such a long series. might be out of print too. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p> </p><p><font color="#993366"><em>The only laws of matter are those which our minds must fabricate, and the only laws of mind are fabricated for it by matter.</em> <br /> --- James Clerk Maxwell</font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts