Aug 13, 2024
Visit site
Think about if someone were a curious alien explorer. They show up to a certain neighborhood (our Solar System) and do not see any 'Welcome to the Neighborhood' signs. Yet, their sensors detect life signs on a planet surrounding a yellow star. Thinking this might be some primitive society, they come in for a closer look. After getting closer, their sensors pick up signs of nuclear energy, past use of atomic weapons, various weapons, and technological advancements. What would be the most logical conclusion? Possibly, the civilization was war-driven, lying in wait. Rather than being in a peaceful exploration mode, the visitors have gone to what we might refer to as either 'yellow alert' or even 'red alert.' Our ignorant approach of not having something along the lines of 'Welcome to the Neighborhood' signs within our solar system likely leaves us exposed to previously unplanned planetary assaults because we behaved like cavemen hiding in bushes, waiting to come out with spears.

When 'Space Force' was created, I envisioned that it would be used for multiple purposes, among them: (1) A 'Solar System Welcome Wagon' of sorts, including cameras, 2-way audio, and video, some input interface on various planets and moons; (2) A multi-level approach to blasting space rocks at different distances from Earth, so that there was greater control over the dispersal vectors; and (3) Satellite and ISS maintenance and possibly prisoner-level space stations for higher-risk prisoners, as we seem to have an Earth-based prison escape problem that could be quite easily mitigated (perhaps eliminated) if they were in space.

Further, we should have robotic 'workers' tasked with construction-related tasks that lay the groundwork before humans reach planets or moons.

Our current lack of technology distribution throughout our solar system could be perceived as suspicious, perhaps even duplicitous, by potential alien visitors. This lack of transparency could lead to a breakdown of trust and potentially harmful misunderstandings. To prevent this, we should establish a 'Contact Zero' or 'Welcome to the Neighborhood' protocol. This would ensure that if we ever make 'First Contact,' we are not perceived as untrustworthy due to our actions and inactions. It's our responsibility to demonstrate our peaceful intentions and commitment to open communication. Implicitly, or possibly suffer the consequences for not doing so.

Signs, symbols, and other things are more universal. We can communicate these to display our level of technology and explain symbols. An advanced culture could reasonably assimilate and use this information to communicate with us. Using the Metric System when communicating information with any actual or potential alien species would be best for mathematical consistency. Chemical and molecular compositions should be universal. We could offer diagrams, our symbols, and how we pronounce these items' names. We have no existing ambassadors with any of these species. We must create ambassadorial materials in the absence of legitimate ambassadors. The aliens might reciprocate, leading to the preferable outcome of the ambassadorial exchange of information rather than a planetary assault.

Staying on Earth, looking like we are hiding behind bushes, ready with our spears or nuclear warheads, does nothing to present ourselves as trustworthy. We must do better.

I mean no offense to anyone who has worked on anything related to 'first contact. ' It seems presumptuous to believe that we are entitled to trust after having done nothing to earn it.

Apr 23, 2024
Visit site
Think about if someone were a curious alien explorer. They show up to a certain neighborhood (our Solar System) and do not see any 'Welcome to the Neighborhood' signs. Yet, their sensors detect life signs on a planet surrounding a yellow star. Thinking this might be some primitive society, they come in for a closer look. After getting closer, their sensors pick up signs of nuclear energy, past use of atomic weapons, various weapons, and technological advancements. What would be the most logical conclusion? Possibly, the civilization was war-driven, lying in wait. Rather than being in a peaceful exploration mode, the visitors have gone to what we might refer to as either 'yellow alert' or even 'red alert.' Our ignorant approach of not having something along the lines of 'Welcome to the Neighborhood' signs within our solar system likely leaves us exposed to previously unplanned planetary assaults because we behaved like cavemen hiding in bushes, waiting to come out with spears.

When 'Space Force' was created, I envisioned that it would be used for multiple purposes, among them: (1) A 'Solar System Welcome Wagon' of sorts, including cameras, 2-way audio, and video, some input interface on various planets and moons; (2) A multi-level approach to blasting space rocks at different distances from Earth, so that there was greater control over the dispersal vectors; and (3) Satellite and ISS maintenance and possibly prisoner-level space stations for higher-risk prisoners, as we seem to have an Earth-based prison escape problem that could be quite easily mitigated (perhaps eliminated) if they were in space.

Further, we should have robotic 'workers' tasked with construction-related tasks that lay the groundwork before humans reach planets or moons.

Our current lack of technology distribution throughout our solar system could be perceived as suspicious, perhaps even duplicitous, by potential alien visitors. This lack of transparency could lead to a breakdown of trust and potentially harmful misunderstandings. To prevent this, we should establish a 'Contact Zero' or 'Welcome to the Neighborhood' protocol. This would ensure that if we ever make 'First Contact,' we are not perceived as untrustworthy due to our actions and inactions. It's our responsibility to demonstrate our peaceful intentions and commitment to open communication. Implicitly, or possibly suffer the consequences for not doing so.

Signs, symbols, and other things are more universal. We can communicate these to display our level of technology and explain symbols. An advanced culture could reasonably assimilate and use this information to communicate with us. Using the Metric System when communicating information with any actual or potential alien species would be best for mathematical consistency. Chemical and molecular compositions should be universal. We could offer diagrams, our symbols, and how we pronounce these items' names. We have no existing ambassadors with any of these species. We must create ambassadorial materials in the absence of legitimate ambassadors. The aliens might reciprocate, leading to the preferable outcome of the ambassadorial exchange of information rather than a planetary assault.

Staying on Earth, looking like we are hiding behind bushes, ready with our spears or nuclear warheads, does nothing to present ourselves as trustworthy. We must do better.

I mean no offense to anyone who has worked on anything related to 'first contact. ' It seems presumptuous to believe that we are entitled to trust after having done nothing to earn it.
It is extremely unlikely that any 'intelligent' species has visited the solar system in the last few thousand years. In the last thousand million years it is likely that one has arisen with 100 light years of our star, the probability of that being 'now' though is vanishingly small. In fact it is extremely improbable that any intelligent species would travel between stars. Don't believe nonsense like Star trek, such travel is virtually impossible. However, what is possible is sending miniature very intelligent AI robots which could be around over long periods of time, such things could be in our solar system.

...and possibly prisoner-level space stations for higher-risk prisoners, as we seem to have an Earth-based prison escape problem that could be quite easily mitigated (perhaps eliminated) if they were in space.

...we should establish a 'Contact Zero' or 'Welcome to the Neighborhood' protocol.

Signs, symbols, and other things are more universal. We can communicate these to display our level of technology and explain symbols. An advanced culture could reasonably assimilate and use this information to communicate with us.

Flowers are universal. We could have the space prisoners grow flowers to give to incoming extraterrestrial beings. This would solve a lot of problems.

Reactions: Coinneach
Jan 2, 2024
Visit site
. However, what is possible is sending miniature very intelligent AI robots which could be around over long periods of time, such things could be in our solar system.
If any Alien civilisation were aware of us this is highly likely i.m.o. However, a planetary system passed within a comparatively short distance to ours in the past. Conceivably Aliens crossed the divide during the passing.

Natural evolution leads to the survival of the fittest. Is there a reason why evolution should be curtailed? Does our "care for the environment and its living content" suggest that there is a morality issue - an obligation to nurture? Are we being nurtured?

Aug 15, 2024
Visit site
Aliens visiting Earth are not interested in meeting us - do you have a personal relationship with a specific ant? Why not; because they're incapable of communicating with us, or vice versa, or we have no need to do so. Aliens have been harvesting resources From Earth for millennia, the evidence is global. Their behavior hasn't changed.
There's no need to prepare, either. If you've simply seen the naval footage and heard the eyewitness testimony of several of the pilots, officers, radar operators, etc., there is no earthly explanation of their observations. Think what this implies of their technological level: they can travel, what are to us, impossible distances. They have figured out a method. Their crafts can perform impossible, human-non-survivable, g-force maneuvers, stopping instantly after descending 40,000 feet in a few seconds, stopping before the ocean surface, then entering the ocean and exiting again, all without a single heat signature, a visible means of propulsion, wings, tails, ailerons, rudders or any control surfaces at all. The crafts could move as a unit, as groups (and there were many, many of these crafts) and individuals; they easily matched the speeds and maneuvers of our fighter jets, and performed additional maneuvers that are impossible, given today's technology and the limits of the human body.
I can go on and on, but this alone answers so many questions, if you just work them through. Aliens aren't anything to worry about, as they can and will do anything they want; we are not merely helpless, we also collude with them, in order to avoid overt exploitation. Any technology they possess would be as magic to us. How do ants fight back when you step on them? They run. That will be our only useful tactic, if we ever try to mess with one of the richest resources in the Milky Way: Earth. It's not like they're here just for us either, the Galaxy is their oyster.
On the positive side, they seem to be fine with us just chugging along and pretending they don't exist; "there's no proof"... Balderdash - there's overwhelming evidence, physical objects, sightings, videos, government documents, written testimony from all walks of life, all over the world, for millennia before humans even started to write things down, and the images they created of what they saw still exist today.
If you revisit history, and every time you see a "god" or "spirit" or "monster" or any reference to miracles, manifestations, visions, etc., try replacing the pronoun with "Aliens." To my mind, that's a more logical explanation than all the conflicting myths of the world.
So, my fellow Homo sapiens, no worries.

Jan 2, 2024
Visit site
So, my fellow Homo sapiens, no worries.

We are well underway to destroying the planet. Their presence (if it is 'presence') shows they have an interest; a 'need' associated with 'our' planet. You think they will just watch?

You suggest They do things we regard as impossible. Our Physics is not so easily discounted I think. The implication is that what we observe as seemingly a physical existence within our normal environment is wrong. More likely is an intersection of physical realities. Something like the Flatlander analogies posted by Cat.

Aug 15, 2024
Visit site
Nice to hear from another believer in Aliens.
I never said they will just watch; I said they will do whatever they want. They are interested in the planet and won't be very happy if we screw it up, but they have made direct, public, massive, repeated interactions with us to demonstrate their incredible technologies and their ability to control physical objects, complex electrical systems and computer systems, at a distance. Air Force complexes in both America and in Russia have been totally taken over by aliens; they shut the entire system down in one case, then brought everything back online in an impossibly short time, according to direct testimony of the base commander. They did all that on their second visit. In Russia, it was worse, as all the missiles in one silo complex were suddenly in launch mode; the countdown went almost all the way to launch, when it shut down all the missiles, which is something we can't do, even from inside, because they're independently, individually controlled. Launch is impossible without two people turning their keys, physical keys, to arm/disarm the system, yet aliens took all systems under control.
Details such as these and an avalanche of other well-documented data, including official reports from countries all over the world, demonstrate they are here and very active.
You say, "You suggest They do things we regard as impossible. Our Physics is not so easily discounted I think. The implication is that what we observe as seemingly a physical existence within our normal environment is wrong. More likely is an intersection of physical realities. Something like the Flatlander analogies posted by Cat."
This supports my position that aliens are here. No one is discounting "our" physics, certainly not me, I say our physics works great for us, we're just limited Homo sapiens. however, I have no doubt that as humans, who can only directly sense .03% of the electromagnetic energy spectrum all around us, are fundamentally blind to the full bloom of "reality."
I cannot add a dimensional force as a logical explanation for any of the incidents to which I've referred.
Occam's Razor points to the simple conclusion, aliens are real and they're here. If you have specific examples you wish to bring up, please do. Please include examples of where "... what we observe as seemingly a physical existence within our normal environment is wrong."

Jan 2, 2024
Visit site
Please include examples of where "... what we observe as seemingly a physical existence within our normal environment is wrong."
That they can do what they do suggests to me that their physical reality is questionable. This does not mean they do not exist nor that they do not have physical reality; this is not a contradiction :) their substance may not be 100% here either spatially or dimensionally.
Also I am not sure they are Alien. Something is going on for sure and Alien is the most probable but not the only possibility.

TRENDING THREADS