SIR,WHERE TO SUBMIT MY OWN THEORIES?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

geetpurwar

THERE ARE SOME THEORIES THAT ARE EXCLUSIVELY COMPOSED MY ME AND THAT I THINK WILL DEFINATELY SHAKE THE WHOLE WORD INCLUDING VARIOUS SCIENTISTS,THEOLOGIANS,PHYSICISTS,AND WHOLE WORLD....AS I THINK I HAVE SOLVED THE MYSTERY OF TIME AND BLACK-WHOLE,MULTIVERSE,ETC AND HAVE MY OWN IDEAS,THAT MIGHT SOLVE THE PROBLEM FOR FUEL(TRAVELLING IN THE UNIVERSE),TIME(IT WILL SAVE TIME THAT WILL BE TAKEN TO TRAVELL FAR PLANETS OR OTHERS BY ABOUT 90 PERSENT).....AND MANY OTHER PROBLEM THAT SCIENTISTS ARE FACING AS A BIGGER CHALLENGE...BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT I DONOT KNOW WHERE TO SUBMIT THESE THEORIES SO THAT WHOLE WORLD INCLUDING EVERYONE CAN SEE AND HAVE A DISCUSSION ON THESE SHAKING IDEAS AND THEORIES....

V

vogon13

And you only need $117,000. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p><font color="#ff0000"><strong>TPTB went to Dallas and all I got was Plucked !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#339966"><strong>So many people, so few recipes !!</strong></font></p><p><font color="#0000ff"><strong>Let's clean up this stinkhole !!</strong></font> </p> </div>

O

odysseus145

You should probably try to type without caps. Lower case is easier to read , and caps makes it look like you're yelling. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> </div>

G

geetpurwar

Thanks for the advise...any way when you have the way to answer my question plz tell me and the otherway you can chat me via yahoo messenger and my id is "princegeet"...bye thanks for the reply

T

thalion

I don't think you should try to submit your theories, as most scientists simply won't take the time of day; they get things like this all the time, sorry to say. If you're serious about your ideas, print them up on a webpage and speak about them. Have some solid research on hand as well. If the community considers your ideas provocative, you'll know about it.

I

iron_sun_254

If you intend to do this, you'd better be prepared for criticism and proof that your theory is incorrect. If you don't have any experimental data backing your theory no scientist will take it seriously. If you think you've got the answers, go to college, get a doctorate in Physics and if you still believe you've got the answer, present it then as your doctoral thesis.

N

nexium

I present my theories and hypothesis on the 7 boards of www.space.com except I generally avoid science fiction. I don't get much respect, but occasionally I get to see others express similar ideas, so that is comforting, but makes me no money. I rarely get flamed as I typically insert disclaimers such as perhaps, I think. There are a few persons who post objection to anything that is even slightly speculative, but they get ignored except when they explain their objection in detail. The good and bad are often in the details. Neil

N

nikshliker

email me at nick.schleicher@gmail.com ... if your ideas aren't too absurd I may bring it up when i talk to my professor about BH's and I'll email u back if anything grows... I still stand very speculative for very few people actually understand some of the observable laws BHs actually follow....

S

Saiph

things to do:<br /><br />1) Post any questions, thoughts, etc, here. Discussion is the key. There are many here who are good sounding boards for various ideas, and will point out any readily apparent flaws. Several members are relatively qualified to do a critique (i.e. have actual scientific training, even if it isn't complete nor a practicing professional, e.g. myself).<br /><br />2) Try to understand the objections, and the science behind them. "Know thy enemy". If people find you can't give even the basic explainations to standard physics conundrums (e.g. relativity's twin paradox), even if you disagree, you are apt to be ignored. If you have problems with time dilation, but can't provide the standard explaination for some apparent paradox's (which you're likely to be objecting to) you don't have much of a case.<br /><br />3) Be patient, don't take criticism personally.<br /><br />4) It's good to stick to your guns, but you must also acknowledge when you are wrong, or if you're no longer sure and need time to think. After a while it's often best to let a subject rest for a while, and think about it anew for a small period. <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p align="center"><font color="#c0c0c0"><br /></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">--------</font></em></font><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">--------</font></em></font><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">----</font></em></font><font color="#666699">SaiphMOD@gmail.com </font><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">-------------------</font></em></font></p><p><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">"This is my Timey Wimey Detector.  Goes "bing" when there's stuff.  It also fries eggs at 30 paces, wether you want it to or not actually.  I've learned to stay away from hens: It's not pretty when they blow" -- </font></em></font><font size="1" color="#999999">The Tenth Doctor, "Blink"</font></p> </div>

A

astroboy3k

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr /><p>SIR,WHERE TO SUBMIT MY OWN THEORIES?<p><hr /></p></p></blockquote><br /><br />Here's the steps in submitting your theories<br />1. Call 911<br /><br />/*ad hominem deleted*/<br /><br />5. Listen to the doctor.

R

rodrunner79

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr /><p>Here's the steps in submitting your theories <br />1. Call 911 <br /><br />/*quoted ad hominem deleted*/<br /><br />5. Listen to the doctor. <br /><br /><p><hr /></p></p></blockquote><br /><br />That's messed up. Although it's funny in a way.

N

newtonian

After starting your own web page, why not test some of your theories here? <br /><br />If you are serious, you might want to take steps to patent or protect them as your own in some way.<br /><br />I personally don't bother with that, I just hope to contribute to scientific progress by offering original ideas, questions, models, etc.<br /><br />Depends on whether you care about gaining personal credit or not, which I don't, btw.

J

jatslo

I concur, please share your wisdom; enlighten us; however, please try to use words to describe the mathematics, so we can follow along without a calculator. I will defend your speculation, as if, it were freedom of speech, which is your right.

J

jatslo

Oh, BTW... With respect to submitting theories: It is best to make many copies, and send them out to specific institutions that are related to the subject matter, because theories generally require experimental repeatability. <br /><br />copyright the work first.

S

Saiph

You guys did notice this thread was resurected from last February right? <div class="Discussion_UserSignature"> <p align="center"><font color="#c0c0c0"><br /></font></p><p align="center"><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">--------</font></em></font><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">--------</font></em></font><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">----</font></em></font><font color="#666699">SaiphMOD@gmail.com </font><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">-------------------</font></em></font></p><p><font color="#999999"><em><font size="1">"This is my Timey Wimey Detector.  Goes "bing" when there's stuff.  It also fries eggs at 30 paces, wether you want it to or not actually.  I've learned to stay away from hens: It's not pretty when they blow" -- </font></em></font><font size="1" color="#999999">The Tenth Doctor, "Blink"</font></p> </div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts