Question Space travel I own intellectual property rights for foamed glass article, it's our future for sustainability in space. We will be able to absorb energ

Aug 1, 2020
Visit site
Foamed glass article, the answer for space travel sustainability, I own intellectual property rights for foamed glass article. It's the best way of absorbing ambient gases from different galaxies to use in many different areas. It is our real future. Please research my intellectual property. Foamed glass article. Question is it possible?answer ( After you read up on foamed glass article).

COLGeek

I think the OP is suggesting that Space.com write an article based on the aforementioned tech.

Seems to be referring to this:

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
For the benefit of anyone else wanting to know:

"The present invention is generally related to heating and cooling methods and systems. The present invention is also related to solar energy heating and cooling methods and systems. The present invention is also related to construction materials utilized in constructing buildings and homes. The present invention is additionally related to thermal energy control media."

Looks like air in glass bubbles is heated (like a greenhouse).

Personally, I cannot see beneficial heat transfer, but that is probably just my lack of understanding.

Cat :)

Catastrophe

"Science begets knowledge, opinion ignorance.
I have had many granted patents in my time, so I know a little about these things.

From above USP reference:

"[0010] It is therefore one aspect of the present invention to provide a foamed glass article for us as a thermal energy control medium.
[0011] It is another aspect of the present invention to provide a foamed glass article for use as a thermal energy control medium in heating and/or cooling a building."

It certainly seems feasible to trap 'heat' in glass bubbles and it would be nice to have free heat supplied to a building - free after you have paid for the glass bubbles, of course.
Alternatively to take 'heat' from hot places and exhaust it to the surroundings in a controlled way.

My only question would be the potential difference driving force (temperature) to work effectively.

However, I would raise the point as to why post this thread?

Cat :)

Aug 1, 2020
Visit site
To get a bigger picture of foamed glass article, uses are already globally recognized,and commercial products being used universal. Which is in many area's of science. Amazing!

Nov 20, 2019
Visit site
I think the OP is suggesting that Space.com write an article based on the aforementioned tech.

Seems to be referring to this:

Is it reusable ?

Latest posts